Tupur Coco With Down To Earth Fertilizers & Teas

To anyone: If you know you have Nitrogen toxicity, Claws. Almost no sign of lowers yellowing! Is it rather safe to say Yield or Quality should not be impacted if conditions do not worsen?

A few of my plants from that batch of coco show the signs. I noticed it about a month ago. The progression never seemed to cause yellowing in the older growth so I figured I was in the clear. And now I am looking at the last half of flower, and Nitrogen isn't really needed. Watchful eye I keep!

So I just added URB(URB is a Microbe power shot to your rhizosphere making N-P-K more available to the plant) to my Flower and Veg reservoirs! Which on the surface is a very good thing. However, when I made my first coco/organic amendment mix is when the current Flower momma was in veg. That mix killed clones and baby seedlings. It was too hot! My thought is the URB has awakened every living Nitrogen atom in her rhizosphere and turned it loose! The progression seems fast. My prognosis at this time is to drain and clean the RES, exclude the newly added plants and feed them by hand, and run a cal-mag water phosphorus mix for a week! Any Thoughts!

Bad News BEARS!!!

Attachments

• 20190128_205545.jpg
    20190128_205545.jpg
    581 KB · Views: 78
  • 20190128_205600.jpg
    20190128_205600.jpg
    535.6 KB · Views: 78
  • 20190128_205619.jpg
    20190128_205619.jpg
    425.6 KB · Views: 80
  • 20190128_205650.jpg
    20190128_205650.jpg
    707 KB · Views: 93
So I am reading an article by sensigarden.com that says Nitrogen deficiency consists of older leaves turning yellow and falling off. It also mentions Clawing for nitrogen toxicity. I have both of these conditions, so what the FUCK? @Pennywise any thoughts?

These are in coco or dwc? I have had similar problems when plants are rootbound. Clawing &yellowing &crisping lowers. Transplanted &it corrected itself. Looks like those are a ways into flower though, i wouldnt recommend doing it now. But maybe next time bigger pots for flowering maybe? Once again only speculation, i know i saw some pics in dwc &some coco so just my thoughts. Other than this last hiccup though everything looks great! Keep up the good work!

So I am reading an article by sensigarden.com that says Nitrogen deficiency consists of older leaves turning yellow and falling off. It also mentions Clawing for nitrogen toxicity. I have both of these conditions, so what the FUCK? @Pennywise any thoughts?
Did dumping the URB not HELP? It takes a few days for plants to recover from nute stress (to much or too little) and I don't think clawed leaves recover.

Also, Penny has said many times that plants need a lot less P in flower than we think.

Back
Top Bottom