Tupur Coco With Down To Earth Fertilizers & Teas

I will always try and keep my bagseed around, she is good flower smoke for sure. But for those of you who are connoisseurs of Flower Rosin, she has wonderful fruit terps followed by a spice after terp! Cheers all!

Anyone who grows organically help me understand. How do I have a nitrogen toxicity, too much worm castings? Everyone always brags about how Organically grown plants only uptake what they want in terms of NPK and or other MicroNutrients! The outcome of said Nitrogen Toxic plants seem to turn out great! People on the Organic side also say Flush is not necessary. But in Nature where I live it's rainy and not hot in October! So I like to simulate that, I give my plants my Tap water for 2 weeks and control the PPM coming out the other side! Below 500ppm last week. You can recycle the soil and activate it again with a small batch of microbes! My tap water is 0PPM and 7.0pH; I force my plant to fend for itself by taking the Highway of water and blocking it with 7.0pH Not much happens at that range. The tap water is about 65degrees F. The plant does go into shock! but in a good way. She knows it's cold outside and she must fend for herself in terms of nutrients. Cheers all!

This is my flower perpetual these daze. About to come down in next day or 2! I am stopping all FLOWER production at then end of June with only 2 plants remaining. My intentions, as busy as I am these daze at my day job solving people's internet woes in the Mountains! 6 Days a week, up to 10 hours a day! Can't wait to enjoy my hobby for a living! Cheers all! 2 strains in photos are D'Tacos, purple buds with dark orange hairs, Space Dust is obvious, she is loaded with Trichomes! Cheers all!

I think I might need to go on a little hiatus. I am in uncharted territory, about to stop all flower production for a minimum of 2 months. Going to try and keep clones of 3 strains and 2 REVEG alive by tent. My plan is to build grow cabinets in place of tents so that I can control environment even more. My mind is filled with many ideas. I am back to work now full time(Partial knee replacement Sept 2018), usually 6 days a week 50 to 60 hrs. Which is a distraction to this wonderful hobby. Financially not going so well, so stopping the flower production should save some dollhairs!!!! Power is at a premium where I live in the US of A. Thankfully, I do not understand the word Quit! Should I keep this thread alive? I cannot promise much for posting. Cheers everyone who has ever read my grow journals!

This Wonderful lady is called 9# Hammer x Mandarin Lime, she is also due for harvest very soon! Her scent is quite remarkable! I am really excited about this one! Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom