Turbo Bucket's Take On RADDWC: Grow Room Build-Up

I've always thought my plants were relatively mature, stacked alternating nodes at the growth tips. But this time they are bigger and older although still only in 3 gallon containers and still getting the same irrigation.

The runty one has done a good job keeping pace. If the foliage gets evened out before they get too far ahead she'll be just fine. Either way she's still a happy little plant just had a rough trip to the surface apparently.

I love mine. Most important part is keeping the light out and the water cool. My pump runs full time until they have roots and then 15mins on 15mins off.

I like the big inserts vs smaller ones I've had some root systems that were kind of a trick to get out of those little holes.

I do like the bucket offered from Dewey mister. If I were to buy a pre built unit it would definitely be that one. They made a pretty nice lid for it.

Forgot to clean out the bottom of the bins after last harvest haha makes for a nice start to the trim party, hopefully it doesn't spell an early end for the trimmers though

Just shy of 23 ounces. Not too bad I guess. I know the skunks were a little on the early side so that didn't do me any favors but the smoke is nice so it's all good.

When I harvested I found out the root balls were infested with spring tails, like "whoa bad" infested, haha. not sure how detrimental they really are to a crop, but a bunch of any not helpful bugs isn't a great thing. Root damage would help explain some of the deficiencies the skunk plants seemed to have. Although Barbie looked nice her buds were a little smaller than normal so I'm thinking the springtails did have some effect on the plants.
Everything always gets washed after harvest before drying and again before refilling the tent with new plants. I typically just use hydrogen peroxide but I may throw some dish soap or if I have extra money insecticidal soap in there as well.

I had to look them up. Teeny tiny little guys. Soil mite type thing except they jump instead of just crawling. Apparently they will eat plants but it's not their first choice, more there to eat old dead roots which would be a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom