Turbo Bucket's Take On RADDWC: Grow Room Build-Up

Most definitely. That was one of the things that stood out the most in my first run. The SoG plants produced just as well as the mothers they were cut from without all the veg time. That's why I've started playing with little 6 plant "puddles of green" in the spacebuckets.

I’d love to have 8’ to play with
That's what she said.....

Bahahahahhah

They look great in their new home turbo. I like the clip and flips too. Just neat yo see little budsicles grow.

I hope my 1 gallons will cut it for flower lol. Coco seems to do okay in small pots, just requires mucho watering....

Have you flipped them yet bud or gonna let them settle I a minute?

That's what she said.....

Bahahahahhah

They look great in their new home turbo. I like the clip and flips too. Just neat yo see little budsicles grow.

I hope my 1 gallons will cut it for flower lol. Coco seems to do okay in small pots, just requires mucho watering....

Have you flipped them yet bud or gonna let them settle I a minute?

I'll give them a little time to settle in but it's close to zero hour. I need to figure out the environment and see how they're going to respond. Today they have been 12-15°f cooler than in the turbo-closet

So looking for a little feedback. I don't think 480w (6*80w) is enough to flower this tent. If I'm correct in that assumption I have another 320w (4*80w) of boards I can add. They are a slightly cooler Kelvin rating good for frost. I also have a 1000watt equivalent (300 wall watt) blurple that I could add in. I can simply put both board fixtures up which would give me one edge of the tent in a different spectrum. Or I could build a new fixture with the 4 cooler boards on the corners or centralized, or I could build a fixture with the blurple in the middle and the 6 boards surrounding it to cover the canopy.

It's a 4x4 or 3x3? Maybe put the 6 boards around the blurple light? I think those 6 would adequately cover a 3x4. So not too much you would need to add

Do you have a fan mounted to a corner pole for air movement? I’ve been using a stand-alone fan (seen in my pics) and hate that I lose square footage to its base.

I do not currently have another fan in there. All the air movement is just circulation from the exhaust fan/intake grills. Hopefully I can get away without one but I'll be watching for any moisture buildup and adjust as needed. As of now I can see quite a few leaves wiggling so seems to be pretty good movement.

@TurboBucket right on man, I’m the same in terms of getting away with what I can on the veg tent lol, I have a shitty 2 bulb t5 and haven’t hooked up exhaust I usually will keep the zipper cracked if I think they need to breathe more. I have a little clip on fan clipped on to my t5.

With that being said, I want to upgrade my light, and I have two 4” inline fans that have been sitting in their boxes for awhile that I can use one for exhaust. I think I will have better veg results once I do so lol

Back
Top Bottom