Tweed/Spectrum Cannabis Variety Karolyn

I decided to go with Spectrum as my Legal provider as well, pretty limited. Out of the 3 diesel 1 cracked . they gave no warranty and the conversation stopped there. on the bright side the plants are now huge. I just ordered The karolyn CBD to harvest for oil. Really hope they turn out as nice as those examples.IMO its pretty ridiculous they dont want to give strain information. Like its a secret sauce. I wonder if tweed knows that there are actively thousands of seed companies and the more info the better for the consumer. Sometimes i think that these illuminati have hearts , but then i just have a chuckle. Nice plants !

Yeah, I had ordered their Humber Valley Kush, and two germinated then died, and the third was one ugly little plant! See below. And the same response, no warranty, basically blame it on the grower and your out 60 bucks! Toying with spending a hundred to get the Karolyn analyses and then publish the results here for others to see. It certainly seems strong but its hard to be objective. Good Luck!

Back
Top Bottom