Twisting leaves

Abailey444

420 Member
Hi all I’m a first time grower just going for it and working it out as I’m going along.
I have topped the plant 2 days ago and have noticed a bit of twisting in the leaves. I haven’t added any nutrients as I’m using plant magic supreme and just repotted a week or so ago so I didn’t think I would need to add much more at the moment.I have a light on 15 hours a day about 15 inch off the plant and water from a bucket I leave out so the chlorine evaporates out. I try keep the temp around 24 degrees daytime and 18 at night. I have a feeling I might be over watering.

Any help would be awesome

IMG_6015.jpeg

IMG_6016.jpeg

IMG_6017.jpeg

IMG_6018.jpeg

IMG_6019.jpeg

IMG_6020.jpeg

IMG_6023.jpeg

IMG_6022.jpeg

IMG_6021.jpeg

Hi all I’m a first time grower just going for it and working it out as I’m going along.
I have topped the plant 2 days ago and have noticed a bit of twisting in the leaves. I haven’t added any nutrients as I’m using plant magic supreme and just repotted a week or so ago so I didn’t think I would need to add much more at the moment.I have a light on 15 hours a day about 15 inch off the plant and water from a bucket I leave out so the chlorine evaporates out. I try keep the temp around 24 degrees daytime and 18 at night. I have a feeling I might be over watering.

IMG_6015.jpeg

IMG_6016.jpeg

IMG_6017.jpeg

IMG_6018.jpeg

IMG_6019.jpeg

IMG_6020.jpeg

IMG_6023.jpeg

IMG_6022.jpeg

IMG_6021.jpeg
A perfect specimen. A lovely green and the leaves are perfectly healthy. Some people have wavy hair and some straight. Same with the plant.

Welcome to 420 Mag. What are you growing here? Would you be interested in writing a journal about your experiences?

This is a really enthusiastic and helpful community of growers.

:welcome: to the forum @Abailey444 :passitleft:Your plant looks good, you need to control the environment, humidity fluctuation could cause that, or yes overwatering, make sure that before you water again, the leaves droop like it's trying to sleep, mine look like they wilt almost, that way the roots can grow in search of water, this makes a healthy plant, too much water will cause root rot, and then a dampening off of the roots, meaning they have become too water logged to perform their function.

Wicked! I was worried for a second there. I’m not really to sure what I’m growing here to be honest, a friend of mine gave a some seeds. I was going to post some pictures at a later date and see what people thought. I wonder if you can tell from this early on?

I’m actually keeping a photo log of the process at the moment

Thank you for your help!

A perfect specimen. A lovely green and the leaves are perfectly healthy. Some people have wavy hair and some straight. Same with the plant.

Welcome to 420 Mag. What are you growing here? Would you be interested in writing a journal about your experiences?

This is a really enthusiastic and helpful community of growers.
Wicked! I was worried for a second there. I’m not really to sure what I’m growing here to be honest, a friend of mine gave a some seeds. I was going to post some pictures at a later date and see what people thought. I wonder if you can tell from this early on?

Thank you for your help!

:welcome: to the forum @Abailey444 :passitleft:Your plant looks good, you need to control the environment, humidity fluctuation could cause that, or yes overwatering, make sure that before you water again, the leaves droop like it's trying to sleep, mine look like they wilt almost, that way the roots can grow in search of water, this makes a healthy plant, too much water will cause root rot, and then a dampening off of the roots, meaning they have become too water logged to perform their function.
That’s really helpful info to be fair I will give the plant a bit of a rest off the watering. I do mist the plant as-well. Could that be an issue?

There are no indicators in the plant this young. Most weed plants are hybrids and fall either into the 50:50, or sativa / indica dominant varieties. It's not possible to tell what the strain is without knowing the genetics. You won't know if the plant will be male or female unless the seeds are feminized. Unless you're told, you won't know if it is a photoperiod plant or an autoflower.
Excellent. It's nice for interested members to see the developments.
Thank you for your help!
You're welcome!

How are you planning to train the plant, given you've topped already?

That’s really helpful info to be fair I will give the plant a bit of a rest off the watering. I do mist the plant as-well. Could that be an issue?
If you're spraying while the lights are on yes, and if it's a little too hot they can do that, for the most part, I wouldn't worry, as said, it looks good

There are no indicators in the plant this young. Most weed plants are hybrids and fall either into the 50:50, or sativa / indica dominant varieties. It's not possible to tell what the strain is without knowing the genetics. You won't know if the plant will be male or female unless the seeds are feminized. Unless you're told, you won't know if it is a photoperiod plant or an autoflower.

Excellent. It's nice for interested members to see the developments.

You're welcome!

How are you planning to train the plant, given you've topped already?
I see! he did mention cali but he wasn’t to sure and that all the plants he’s grown have been female so 🤞🤞
is there a place on here I can post them in one folder and then add to it as I go?

And yes I have done a quite a bit of research on training and with limited space I was hoping to give a bit of low stress training ago after I had topped it. I want to try get it spreading out rather than up.

I see! he did mention cali but he wasn’t to sure and that all the plants he’s grown have been female so 🤞🤞
is there a place on here I can post them in one folder and then add to it as I go?
You can go to "Grow Journals In progress" and create your own journal and then put that in your Signature like my "Welcome to Mochas Garden" :thumb:

@MochaBud got you :) Put the link to the journal in your signature.
And yes I have done a quite a bit of research on training and with limited space I was hoping to give a bit of low stress training ago after I had topped it. I want to try get it spreading out rather than up.
I do that too as I grow on a living room tabletop. Good luck. I'm looking forward to seeing your progress in a journal.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Abailey444

I see you are being well taken car of, I hope you got the answer you need?
What kind of nutrients are you using?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

IMG_6015.jpeg

IMG_6016.jpeg

IMG_6017.jpeg

IMG_6018.jpeg

IMG_6019.jpeg

IMG_6020.jpeg

IMG_6023.jpeg

IMG_6022.jpeg

IMG_6021.jpeg
She looks great, don't fret .
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Abailey444

I see you are being well taken car of, I hope you got the answer you need?
What kind of nutrients are you using?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
I’m not actually using any nutrients at the moment as the reviews on the soil I’m using say it’s pretty good throughout the grow. However I probably will start using towards the end of the vedge stage and the flowering stage. As it’s my first time just a little worried about messing it up. I do have tomato plant nutrients for both stages. I heard is okay?

But yes everyone on here seems to be super helpful it’s very nice to see such an active community.

I will be up loading a photo log of the process so far later.

Cheers

Aaron

Back
Top Bottom