First grow

Bakersgonnabake

420 Member
Hey all, just wanted to say hi.
I'm doing my first grow with gelotto clones.
So far everything has been going good. When I first got the clones I noticed on the leaves a slight twist. Since then the 2 plants have been growing like crazy with no issues. Now I have noticed the new leaves growing out are twisted. I have adjusted the lights and fans to see ifnthat helps. Any advise?

20210313_115031.jpg

20210313_115024.jpg

Hey all, just wanted to say hi.
I'm doing my first grow with gelotto clones.
So far everything has been going good. When I first got the clones I noticed on the leaves a slight twist. Since then the 2 plants have been growing like crazy with no issues. Now I have noticed the new leaves growing out are twisted. I have adjusted the lights and fans to see ifnthat helps. Any advise?

20210313_115031.jpg

20210313_115024.jpg
Welcome my friend beautiful garden you have. Without details of your set up its hard to diagnose. Sounds like a ph problem to me but can't tell without details.

Welcome! I always have the first set or so of true leaves do that in soil. Once the plant is bulked up and well into the 3rd/4th node the issue resolves itself. I just figured it was my laziness with buffering anything in soil :D combined with my pretty mineral-y well water.

Back
Top Bottom