I'm Finally Back!

The Twisted One

Yes indeed, hopefully for good, as you guys have indeed been missed! And yes, I literally dropped off the planet for around 2 years, so we have to go back a few years when I first began here on 420Magazine. Back then you knew me as “The Happy One”, where I documented our indoor hydroponic grow, beginning with a piece of land and constructing a legal Oklahoma cannabis grow operation.
Then the bad happened. Partnerships went south and my kids were left holding the financial ball, which was nothing but debt. After two years, we’re beginning to show promise, and with the added help from family, I’m hoping to bring you along for the ride.
Some things have changed and some haven’t. I’m no longer the “The Happy One”, even though my nature is a happy one. Now older and a bit a wiser I’m known as “The Twisted Hippie”, so I guess that makes me a Happy Twisted Hippie!
I still build what we need anytime I can, and have some more “created equipment” not available anywhere on the planet I built to further streamline our operation.
I sincerely look forward to bring you along, and as usual look forward to your input, ideas and suggestions!

-
79C10AD6-5BAE-4F9D-BF29-8E9EEA3EDE76.jpeg
The Twisted One

Yes indeed, hopefully for good, as you guys have indeed been missed! And yes, I literally dropped off the planet for around 2 years, so we have to go back a few years when I first began here on 420Magazine. Back then you knew me as “The Happy One”, where I documented our indoor hydroponic grow, beginning with a piece of land and constructing a legal Oklahoma cannabis grow operation.
Then the bad happened. Partnerships went south and my kids were left holding the financial ball, which was nothing but debt. After two years, we’re beginning to show promise, and with the added help from family, I’m hoping to bring you along for the ride.
Some things have changed and some haven’t. I’m no longer the “The Happy One”, even though my nature is a happy one. Now older and a bit a wiser I’m known as “The Twisted Hippie”, so I guess that makes me a Happy Twisted Hippie!
I still build what we need anytime I can, and have some more “created equipment” not available anywhere on the planet I built to further streamline our operation.
I sincerely look forward to bring you along, and as usual look forward to your input, ideas and suggestions!

-
The Twisted One
Welcome back to the @420 Magazine family. That’s a serious looking operation you have going. Maybe you should get in touch with @Mycelium Farmer. He’s a commercial grower in the Triangle, completely organic and outdoor. CL🍀

Welcome back to 420 mate, that operation of yours looks sweeeet & Can't wait to see more! I could only dream of something like that but at the same time I bet it took alot of work! I hate trimming what I produce from my little tent so the thought of your harvest brings my wrists and back pain 🤣 Sorry to hear about your hardship brother sometimes we get that curve ball in life but glad your back on your feet again especially supported by family 👌🏽

-
The Twisted One
Incredible. :adore::adore::adore::bravo:
Glad to see you here my friend.
Love that pic, wow.
Welcome to :420:
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Wow! Thanks for all the kind words and encouragemen! I look forward to seeing where the next 12 months takes us, and I look super forward to another 420 Grow Competition! You guys ROCKED! I’ve spent days. No, I mean weeks going over a lot of wicked looking results from the last competition, and was bummed beyond belief I couldn’t compete. I really want to compare hydroponics with some seasoned growers who grow in soil. I’d even suggest testing for THC and temps…🤔👍🏼
This said, I’d LOVE to toss my hat in the ring for part duex! (hint…hint 420magazine)🤭

Back
Top Bottom