Two Fast Bud Girl Scout Cookies In 5 Gallon Pots - Newbie 3rd Grow - Advice Welcome!

Re: Two Fast Bud GirlScoutCookies In 5 Gallon Pots - Newbie 3rd Grow - Advice Welcome

Sup everyone been a little busy this weekend and I just got a little time to snap a few pics of the girls today
Gsc ( A ) she's overcoming the issues she had from sprout
9decb33ca43e10ba157f8b8854dd9615.jpg

Gsc ( B) she's looking good I noticed a little burn on the tips of the new growth is that a problem the product said to expect that for first feeding
47370ceee38efb424da0a807ed2e872e.jpg

And here is the other gsc I started to replace gsc ( A ) but jus couldn't chop her
afdf9b643e4eee624516adf5d93dba41.jpg

This is my cross from gsc uk cheese and lavender kush
18282e7d0d2da09ffd7fff71d128dafb.jpg

This is the beginning of week 3 for gsc ( A ) and ( B) so the fun stuff should be on the way! !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using 420

Re: Two Fast Bud GirlScoutCookies In 5 Gallon Pots - Newbie 3rd Grow - Advice Welcome

Good stuff there stewie! I knew that deformed little one would pull through some for ya. Now you just have an extra plant, no worries there eh. The more the merrier haha. That tiny bit of nutrient burn isnt a bad thing, means you are right in the zone where you want to be and maybe just back off a smidgen. This is basically the plant telling you it is at max capacity for these nutes. You are well on your way now bud, keep up the good work. Should see these girls pick right up any time now.
Best of luck, take care!

Good stuff there stewie! I knew that deformed little one would pull through some for ya. Now you just have an extra plant, no worries there eh. The more the merrier haha. That tiny bit of nutrient burn isnt a bad thing, means you are right in the zone where you want to be and maybe just back off a smidgen. This is basically the plant telling you it is at max capacity for these nutes. You are well on your way now bud, keep up the good work. Should see these girls pick right up any time now.
Best of luck, take care!
Thanks yea and the extra one would be a test run in the 2 gal smart pot I kno your post to do 3 or better but smart pots purges roots so it shouldn't be a problem. I'll see with this girl.

Sup everyone quick update on the girls starting to get a little busy in there as the growth starts to speed up!!
50360d59f56b526ad23e6328a90244e3.jpg

She is looking good I give them their second feeding tomorrow
9c337f55db018b141ef4a5e75d7c524d.jpg

She's pulling together nicely starting to get new green growth on her!!

Have some questions about the ph tester I have I'll post pic in a few

And the mutant lives on!! Haha, little bugger is sure pushing out some new growth now hey. The first girl is filling in nicely. Keep up the good work bud! Best of luck

And the mutant lives on!! Haha, little bugger is sure pushing out some new growth now hey. The first girl is filling in nicely. Keep up the good work bud! Best of luck
Thanks bro things are picking up I'll have some pics up later I kno they have been growing today haha will post some pics later today thanks :dick23rk:

Good evening everyone posting a few pics of the girls tonight before feeding
Here's gsc ( B)
e5d223a8eacf08964fcea88d2e8771b3.jpg
72c0baec388260debb3ccb1b83a50ead.jpg
93b08cae0dc371c6cbed371b9843da6b.jpg

Coming along nicely tomorrow makes 3 weeks
Here is Gsc ( A )
c08cadf0f526671f50e6669f9a874c4a.jpg
ff85188ffd1b74fcc6ff6f0371980762.jpg

She starting to get better every day hope she catches up
Here's a pic of the one I planted for back up
9bc61ea80e4c01d0f4631c80652d5960.jpg
She's a week and some behind the other to.

How it going everyone quick update on the girls beginning of the 4th week from seed things are looking great so far here's a few pics
5d23552480e8809b31a2ecbc154d664c.jpg
580f41607fed15fade8ea86dc16d54fe.jpg
This is Gsc ( B)
95f17c4e80a7533ee70a9de5466d946a.jpg
8d66fa0f91d40b378a84959922bd6a94.jpg
Gsc ( A )
5e6b52fc60e3818e3c650bcc6d40a6fb.jpg
e4af80637ce5aa99d4fbbdacb3a21b09.jpg
And this is the gsc in the 2 gallon smart pot she has to get water more

Very good! The mutant has made quite the progress. Your new one is taking off pretty good as well. Plan on topping or fiming the new addition?
As for gsc b, she has really filled out. Keep an eye on those tips for any more burn, if it progresses cut back slightly on the nutes and it should be fine. Keep up the good work bud!

Hello...I just ordered me some Fast Buds GSC auto, If you dont mind i will pull my chair up:popcorn:...I only grow Auto's mainly...Watch the nutes(nute burn) ..Lst works well to get extra weight... Here is my CKS nyc disel auto
ohyeah_1.jpg

Thanks I've been checking up on the tips of the fan leafs it doesn't look any different than last feeling but will keep an eye out. Do you think I should top the new girl?

I wouldnt top this go around....The life span is so short...Less stress = more bud

Hello...I just ordered me some Fast Buds GSC auto, If you dont mind i will pull my chair up:popcorn:...I only grow Auto's mainly...Watch the nutes(nute burn) ..Lst works well to get extra weight... Here is my CKS nyc disel auto
ohyeah_1.jpg
Thanks for the info bro as far as I see I like the strain some say they've harvest in different days some say 74 76 days and one guy said 100 but the strain is a 8 week one we shall see how I do with my first autos I would love for you to stick around sense all you grow is autos you would be a great help in the journey.
Also, I have learned that Auto's love Coco:cco:for your medium

Make sure your letting some of the water get used up before watering again my friend....:high-five:

Thanks for the info bro as far as I see I like the strain some say they've harvest in different days some say 74 76 days and one guy said 100 but the strain is a 8 week one we shall see how I do with my first autos I would love for you to stick around sense all you grow is autos you would be a great help in the journey.

How's the diesel autos and harvest? Looks great :thumb:

Thanks I've been checking up on the tips of the fan leafs it doesn't look any different than last feeling but will keep an eye out. Do you think I should top the new girl?

I FIM'd 1 of each of my auto strains and they seem to love it. (2 naturally grown and 2 FIM'd) The candy cane got stunted but I also transplanted the day before doing the FIM as well. My amnesia haze is taking right off and really loved the FIM, I'm going to have 6 main colas growing on this girl. (4 top colas and 2 massive side shoots at same height. It's all up to you but maybe you would like to try it to compare to the naturally grown one. I did mine around 2 weeks, I forget the exact day but it's in my journal. Was just a thought is all :)
There is also a thread around here about topping autos made by "thebeast" and it has a lot of useful info on the topic. He does it to all his autos. Here I got the link actually - Auto Topping Thread

I FIM'd 1 of each of my auto strains and they seem to love it. (2 naturally grown and 2 FIM'd) The candy cane got stunted but I also transplanted the day before doing the FIM as well. My amnesia haze is taking right off and really loved the FIM, I'm going to have 6 main colas growing on this girl. (4 top colas and 2 massive side shoots at same height. It's all up to you but maybe you would like to try it to compare to the naturally grown one. I did mine around 2 weeks, I forget the exact day but it's in my journal. Was just a thought is all :)
There is also a thread around here about topping autos made by "thebeast" and it has a lot of useful info on the topic. He does it to all his autos. Here I got the link actually - Auto Topping Thread
I'll give the youngest a top and see how she does everyone else is 32 days I was looking around and took a few pics
8930efd89259fd6498914bc15867cc4d.jpg
f1b2b3599ec576fea7b46e937866526b.jpg
43713d82735e66fdb2887c004a9a0563.jpg
495e06b6d8b527df26608bd305c93a89.jpg
d3b3b7b645242ef04f3665459e8a9b22.jpg
0a231da2855bb3fa4f8b930e5d1c15be.jpg

She's pickin up nicely her glad I didn't flush her !! Thanks for all the advice

Yes, if you do decide to FIM or top it is best to do it with the youngest one. Clip her at the 3rd node. Doing a FIM at the tip of the new growth will most times get you 4 top colas, topping the plant by cutting the stem itself below a node will result in 2 mains. Let me know what you decide and of course take pictures of the job for us all :) If you have any questions about all of it dont hesitate to ask my friend!
I am also glad you didn't flush the mutated one, she's sure doing something now! Keep up the good work

Yes, if you do decide to FIM or top it is best to do it with the youngest one. Clip her at the 3rd node. Doing a FIM at the tip of the new growth will most times get you 4 top colas, topping the plant by cutting the stem itself below a node will result in 2 mains. Let me know what you decide and of course take pictures of the job for us all :) If you have any questions about all of it dont hesitate to ask my friend!
I am also glad you didn't flush the mutated one, she's sure doing something now! Keep up the good work
I think i will never grow anything but autos i like that their quick and can get big as you want them i was having problems with regular seeds its my first time going feminized and it takes a load of you when you know what you have and with all of your advice and others gets me thinking of doin this and trying that and its a great thing to have help. Which should I do FIM sounds like the way to go sounds like less stress and I was to go about FIMing how to make the cut or pinch

Back
Top Bottom