Ultrasonic Part III: Return of the SCROG

Well one month later...

Gamma Radiation. Oh Yeah.
IMG_12208.jpg

These stretchy little buggers popped so fast I didn't have a chance to move the light closer! Oh i'll fix them. Some delicious Blue Cheese and yummy Trainwreck. Can't wait to try these strains out for the first time!
IMG_12225.jpg

White Widow Mum before taking clones
IMG_12245.jpg

Taa Daa! Clones. 2-3 weeks and they'll be good and ready to go into the main system. Soon as I need to, I'll be cloning the Blue Cheese for round 2. Yay!
IMG_12282.jpg

Leftovers. Burp. That's the seedlings planted in the same bin, and everything got a good watering. Have not bothered checking the PH or TDS and I won't until I start to see an issue... I just water properly and I won't be giving any nutes until I start to see nitrogen deficiencies. This sexy White Widow will be the base for my special grafting project... as soon as she gets back on her feet, that is :)
IMG_12291.jpg

Not exactly the greatest humidity and the plants kindof show it. Nothing serious, but i'm certain the aero cloner I have in there will do it's duty and raise it high enough.
IMG_12301.jpg

So that's it for probably another 2-3-4 weeks :eek: I'm keeping this one pretty quiet until eveything is actually set up. As soon as my 4x4 tent is up, etc, I'll post some shots of that.

Peace everyone, and thanks for coming on board
:reading420magazine::welcome:

Looks like a good start to your scrog. Just put my ladies into a 36 hour sleep before I start their 12/12 final cycle. I have 2 soil scrogs, 3 sativa in one scrog and 4 indica in another scrog. Looking forward to your post and pictures.

Hey all!

Just wanted to keep you updated with whats what!

Tomorrow will be "day 1" of veg under the 1000w. They've been growing nice long roots in my aero cloner, and have recently exploded into a state of growth. I shouldn't have to veg much longer since they've already had about 2 weeks wth nutes under 180w of cfls.

i've spraypainted my grow bin black, then white, and i've given it a week to cure up and harden, and become non-toxic. i've changed air pumps to a much more expensive diaphragm air pump, phasing out my noisy magnetic drive piston pump.

the blue cheese and trainwreck future-moms are growing well.

pics in the next couple days as I'm workin' away.

:morenutes:

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Smoke Report?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom