Horizontal Scrog Part 1-Grow 2-Jarhed's Unknown Clones

You have a pair! I'm still thanking the GOD's that my stripping went well. I guess the super cropping will be a new learning experience down the road! I watched a video on Super Cropping and I was shocked! Guess I need to get used to treating my girls without such tenderness.

You have a pair! I'm still thanking the GOD's that my stripping went well. I guess the super cropping will be a new learning experience down the road! I watched a video on Super Cropping and I was shocked! Guess I need to get used to treating my girls without such tenderness.

its a lot easier then you think. but if you do it water about an hour before. that makes em a little less chancey to snap off

you have to be gentle yet assertive lol, it would really blow your mind to know I transplanted to a bigger pot a few days ago too, almost 3 weeks into flower, wanted to give them the best chance at growing the biggest buds possible, it's usually something you should never do, and I only did it b cuz i could tell my plants were somewhat rootbound in that smaller 3 litre pot, transferred to a 3.7 gallon pot. I've really shown you can do just about anything to these plants, defol.! supercrop! transplant! ive even had a few light issues every now and again, and my plants live, and thrive through it. So at this point im convinced unless your make a serious fuck up of a boo boo (usually light related) you cannot cause your plant to hermie. Here's a video from my last grow of what my super cropped plants look like 2 weeks or so into flower, dont mind the stupid commentary, I am high as fuck in all of my videos..........

Here's a video showing my cloning technique which I have dialed in to a science for soil growers, 100% success each time, the only thing I forgot in the video is to discuss how long I leave the dome on for, I usually leave it on for anywhere from 3-7 days, but I like to get it off sooner than later, because after a while your plants become somewhat dependant on the dome, so I keep it on about 4 days usually. and take it off. But for those 4 days I mist the inside of dome/plants maybe 2-3 times a day, and once a day i leave the dome off for about 15 minutes to an hour. Stoned out of my tree in this vid as well..... :)

Good video! Love the set up too. The fan placement is a good idea. Especially the small pots in the screen. I'm glad you showed the branch that reached for the light. This helped put it all together for me. I'm a observational learner! OK this makes the idea much easier to deal with. Not so scary now. May give it a try with my new seeds. How far into flowering do you suggest as a maximum?

its a lot easier then you think. but if you do it water about an hour before. that makes em a little less chancey to snap off

ya i probly should have done this, only snapped one branch but used a little masking tape band aid and it should heal up nicely. i found on the space queen the stalks were much more woody, rigid and hard, the jock was much more supple and easier to pinch, i wonder why....

you have to be gentle yet assertive lol, it would really blow your mind to know I transplanted to a bigger pot a few days ago too, almost 3 weeks into flower, wanted to give them the best chance at growing the biggest buds possible, it's usually something you should never do, and I only did it b cuz i could tell my plants were somewhat rootbound in that smaller 3 litre pot, transferred to a 3.7 gallon pot. I've really shown you can do just about anything to these plants, defol.! supercrop! transplant! ive even had a few light issues every now and again, and my plants live, and thrive through it. So at this point im convinced unless your make a serious fuck up of a boo boo (usually light related) you cannot cause your plant to hermie. Here's a video from my last grow of what my super cropped plants look like 2 weeks or so into flower, dont mind the stupid commentary, I am high as fuck in all of my videos..........

I had a timer malfunction during the flower cycle this round.2 of the led's were turning on for 1.5 hrs every night for at least 2-3 weeks before I caught it(I dont go in the room when the lights are off unlees I absolutly have too) and they did not hermie on me.they are definetly alot smaller than they should be but it just goes to show how much abuse these plants can take.

Good video! Love the set up too. The fan placement is a good idea. Especially the small pots in the screen. I'm glad you showed the branch that reached for the light. This helped put it all together for me. I'm a observational learner! OK this makes the idea much easier to deal with. Not so scary now. May give it a try with my new seeds. How far into flowering do you suggest as a maximum?

well they say day 21 defol. and pinching and bending and day 45 is ideal for defol. only, but who decided this was the only time you could do it? I just super cropped yesterday about 3 weeks into flower, but best time to do it is a week before flower, but if you need to do it during flower that's ok too, I do some before flower and then after the stretch in flower, but later on while in flower (past two weeks in flower) i don't do as aggressive super cropping, i pinch and do a small bend rather then bending the super cropped branches right over. there's a fine line between doing it properly and over doing it. But if by chance you do over do it, have some tape handy and tape the snapped branch back together and it will heal up with no issues. So to answer your question, I wouldn't super crop after 3 weeks, usually by then you've experienced your stretch and can bend your branches accordingly to ensure that all your branches receive equal amounts of light, and manipulate branches (by strategically putting specific bends as to bend them away from the middle of the plant or bend them toward the light etc.) that are blocking other budsites from receiving light. the key is to put your branches where you want them rather than where they are growing, its great for height management, and the benefit is, every branch you bend, the buds on it will recieve the majority of your nutes, your almost creating a super highway for nutes to be expedited to the spots you chose to bend. Here's a video that explains it better....enjoy! it's the science side of super cropping :thumb:

So I was at a specialty store the other day, and came across something pretty neat, they supply "sterile" seeds to grow but im gonna try and do a mary jane seed in it.
P131.jpg
P227.jpg
P412.jpg
its a see through growing medium so you can see how roots form and grow, it's a gel. Gonna be interesting to see if it grows, its like its own little built in humidome too. Have an eye, ill post pics when I get around to using it :thumb:

Thats neat:)

Back
Top Bottom