Unknown Indica Tent Grow - 2012

woooo scary beautifull

Hey all, these were taken marking the siXth week of flower (starting seven), today while looking through my liitle magnifier I notice that many of the trichomes are swollen and some are turning amber, but the hairs are still mostly white to yellowish. How long til harvest? Should I not focus on the hairs and focus on the trichs, or wait for more of the hairs to turn and dry? THANKS!!

DSC036623.JPG

DSC036613.JPG

DSC036571.JPG

DSC036522.JPG

DSC03650.JPG

I only look at the trichs. We like them mostly cloudy with a few ambers. Some like more amber for a more couchlock type of stone. I don't look at the hairs. Those are some fine looking plants with very nice buds. :thumb:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Thanks for asking, I had forgotten about this. The end product came out nicely, ended up with about 5 ounces between the four plants. The smoke was nice and fragrant as the bag the seed came from, but seemed a bit short on potency. Although I did have to harvest a bit early as the pungent smell was permeating my whole house and the wife was flipping out. Planning to start a new grow in the fall, but moving to an out building on my property. Lots of details to work out before I can start. Happy 4:20.

Back
Top Bottom