5 Unknown Strains - 2012 Grow

I need to build a solution cartridge that attaches on side to a 2-3cm needle & the other side a air pump to constantly push the solution threw. The cartridge is the main thing. Besides that I need to do more research & a room just for the plants ill be using. It will look like hospital for plants when I start that back up
wow we need Dr. Wizz to the hash unit stat!
good weed to you Wizzy:)

I think Miwa is right. It's my understanding that you cannot clone autos. Well you CAN clone them, but it serves no purpose. The clone is just gonna flower itself no matter what you do.

Autos grow from seeds only AFAIK.

Hey guys so dry weight is 3oz. I have it in jars now curing. I definitely out did my self on this grow with the resin production and all around quality of the buds. Im planning on making some cannabutter now with some of the pop corn buds. This grow seen 2 harvest so its time to move on to a new adventure and grow journal. Ill be getting the other one up and running soon as I get all of what I need to run this perfectly with out any changes needed.

Sending thank you's out to every single grower that visited my first journal and took the long ride of crazy experimentations of growing. Some of you guys been here before me and watched me grow into a awesome person with in this community. Fish, Jimmy, Miwa, Vick, Jandre, Mr. Krip, Icemud, X, GG7, Gigs, The lovely Fluffy :circle-of-love:, TG, Springs, iSmokes,<<<<< I think we all joined around the same time :)

Any who im going to start my 1.5 journal today or tomorrow so ill post here once its up :thumb:

3 zips is kool. Did you ever get your seeds sorted out?
+reps. See you on the next journal.

Since I'm only using 1 400w HPS with 7 plants 2 of the indica's gave me the 3oz. And they only vegged for 3-4 weeks. I didn't calculate the Cheese Wiz Qush since I didn't really grow them out how I wanted to. They were only in 1 gallon pots. My next grow will only have 1 plant under the 400w & the rest just vegging for 2-3 months and then rotate into flower. So I will be getting gram per watt on this new grow. As for the seeds there still falling out the buds & some are ripening up. Ill do more with the CS this go round

groovy on the harvest Wizzy!:cheer:
cant wait for 1.5 annnnnnd happy 420:party::party::ganjamon:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope you're having a happy 4/20! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine! :Namaste:

Thanks mate, Happy weed day to you too :) You cured your stash yet?

Hey JBC, Its been curing for a week now. I meant to upload some nug shots ill do so in a little. I just got so baked with my friends. 3 different strains being passed around like torpedoes. The movie Clerks would be the awesome way to finish this night off. Oh and cannabutter was very very satisfying :Rasta::tokin::passitleft::trance::drool:

happy 420 getting really high then the wife says we been watching scooby doo fro 2 hours now... lol cartoon network for the last 4 hours.. yip yip thank god i can see what i said i just forgot for a min

I always said that scooby doo and weed is the perfect match :)

Back
Top Bottom