Hey everyone and :welcome: to my "1.5" journal. Why did I name this journal 1.5 you might ask? :hmmmm: Well the reason is that I will be vegging 13 plants mix of (Indica & Sativas) for 3 months some will even reach 9 months to a year of veg. I will rotate 1 plant into flower every time one finishes. In that will in turn should give me 1.5 in weight each time.

Theres 14 plants in total but 1 will be going in first in a DWC bubble bucket vegged for a month and then switch to flower. From there coco plants will be getting rotated into the flower room. There will be some outside growing as well so this should be very interesting indeed. Still breeding and crossing strains. Cheese Wiz Qush and a lovely indica strain that have yet to name. To new comers you can check out my "First Journal" In my signature to get a recap of what all has happened.

Any who to start off I got some pictures and products I will be using on this grow.

Nutes:

BPN 2PART High Yield feeding system
Organic Bonemeal
AN Rhino Skin
SNS 604B
Liquinox B-1
Great White
AN Voodoo Juice
AN Bud Candy
Blackstrap molasses

IMG_118918.JPG
IMG_118813.JPG

on such I fine day I's here

:yikes::trance:Im so baked from cannabutter on reese's cups & smoking these super huge doobies mixed with 3 strains. OOOOHHHHH MYYYY IM SO BAKKKED! :lot-o-toke:

I hope you all are enjoying your 420 days just as well as I am. I wish I could smoke with all of you guys foreal!!!! AudioBassiks Your right 9 months veg will be the super star of this journal. Thats like the biggest count down. It would be amazing to see one of my plants at 9 months strong and beautiful. Im looking forward to it. Also this is a great turn out for my 1.5 journal. Good way to start off with some good familiar 420 friends and new ones. :party::yahoo::peacetwo::ganjamon:

I am making this party as well. :)

Hey OMM, TG, Canna :welcome:

Sharing some last grow party favors and also I would like for you guys to check out my thread about the trippy high of cannabutter. I mean I was really messed up last night off that stuff. I was so high trippin balls. WOW!!!!!!! Heres the link >>>Cannabutter - Warning Not For Beginners and I added some safty tips just incase someone like me thats a beginner with edibles could have some precaution just incase they cant handle the high just like i couldnt :)

IMG_119313.JPG
IMG_119413.JPG

Back
Top Bottom