So I found a pollen sac on Bellatrix... chopped her down about an hour ago. From the beginning she just didn't look right. She was just as tall as the others but she didn't get bushy. Bernadette and Betty look great other then the bottom leaves. I'm assuming I'm not giving enough nutrients so for Daphne and Dot I added veg nutrients in the bottom 3/4 of the pot.

20220217_180152.jpg

What up bro hope all is well. I have a question for you I'm using so hum soil on my grow I added nutrients last night. But from my understanding we only needed water from seed to harvest no nutes so I'm guessing they lie about their dirt. How did the soil and your plants look when you added nutrients to something we wasn't supposed to or didn't have to as they at sohum claim?
Hello, Hope all is well, just cruising through, I used Sohum on a grow that I harvested last fall, four plants 20 gallon pots. I did have a deficiency during flower, I believe calcium deficiency. I did end up with 25 ounces out of that harvest. I am using the same Sohum soil for my current grow, I have amended the soil using "Coot's recipe" and the soil is currently growing some awesome buds...

Well it's been a while since I've been here last. As my knowledge increased I've drifted away but heres what ive been up to.

I found I struggled a lot with auto's. I did 6 rounds total and grew quite a few plants. Got up to 12 at a time which was tough. I've smoked some wild strains that weren't available in my location but also murdered quite a few in my journey.

Had the best luck with coco coir and organic products. It's pretty dam fun growing this plant and I've found auto's rob me of that.

Today I did my 2nd round of toppings, a light pruning and tied her down. Watermelon runtz from barney's farm here. This has been my favorite grow so far. I hope this next round will provide me with enough so that I can begin cooking with it and smoke it less.

I still keep a grow journal and play around a lot with growing. This community here was great for teaching a noob like me. Also this whole project helped with memory recall and ptsd. Learned a new skill and applied it in other areas of life.

You guys that helped me were great. It was very informative reading all the different ways people did it.

now I'm graabing a J and going for a hike. Lite bike rides around the country side. Camping under the stars. Just numb enough to forget the chronic pain yet still enjoy the stars with my daughter. Just enough to get the munchies when I havent eaten in 24 hours. The meds the VA used to fill me with turned me into a zombie. You guys helped me provide a future for myself. Now I'm prescription free and I owe it to the community here at 420 magazine. You guys literally changed my life!

20220807_210401.jpg

Well it's been a while since I've been here last. As my knowledge increased I've drifted away but heres what ive been up to.

I found I struggled a lot with auto's. I did 6 rounds total and grew quite a few plants. Got up to 12 at a time which was tough. I've smoked some wild strains that weren't available in my location but also murdered quite a few in my journey.

Had the best luck with coco coir and organic products. It's pretty dam fun growing this plant and I've found auto's rob me of that.

Today I did my 2nd round of toppings, a light pruning and tied her down. Watermelon runtz from barney's farm here. This has been my favorite grow so far. I hope this next round will provide me with enough so that I can begin cooking with it and smoke it less.

I still keep a grow journal and play around a lot with growing. This community here was great for teaching a noob like me. Also this whole project helped with memory recall and ptsd. Learned a new skill and applied it in other areas of life.

You guys that helped me were great. It was very informative reading all the different ways people did it.

now I'm graabing a J and going for a hike. Lite bike rides around the country side. Camping under the stars. Just numb enough to forget the chronic pain yet still enjoy the stars with my daughter. Just enough to get the munchies when I havent eaten in 24 hours. The meds the VA used to fill me with turned me into a zombie. You guys helped me provide a future for myself. Now I'm prescription free and I owe it to the community here at 420 magazine. You guys literally changed my life!

20220807_210401.jpg
Excellent training Amigo. :welldone:
Hope you are doing well today.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom