Uptheholler is now uptheholler2

uptheholler2

Hey everyone! I have gotten to know a lot of you in the past as uptheholler. However, discreet data discontinued my email address and blocked me out. So since I had forgotten my 420 password I had no way to retrieve it.

I missed you folks while I was gone and I am sorry that I will have to abandon my blog. I will try to start a new one. If you want to get to know more about me, I encourage you to go to my old blog. I will still post replies to your messages but I will now be uptheholler2.

If we were friends before it would mean a lot to me to have you friend or message me again.
I am in the middle of another round of Auto flower experiments. And I look forward to he

lping to answer any of your questions that I can on The Mountain Forum.

For those of you who don't know me, let me give you my background briefly. I am a professional produce grower in Appalachia. I have been growing produce commercially since I was 10 and this season marks my 48th.
I was raised in an Ag Science based family ]. My father was a well respected botanist and chemist and I have been around plants and greenhouses my whole life. Until he passed away we still played our can you name this plant game as we walked the woods and hills here on the farm. I received a B. S. in Horticulture from S.I.U.

I am always ready to answer question to the best of my ability. This year is my 38th year of growing our favorite crop! There are no stupid questions and for my part I will do my best to help in any way and play my own small part on this team of experienced growers and friends here on 420Mags website!

I look forward to hearing from my friends both old and new! I do hate losing my reputation points but as a lot of things in life you must always be ready to dust yourself off and start over!

Hey everyone! I have gotten to know a lot of you in the past as uptheholler. However, discreet data discontinued my email address and blocked me out. So since I had forgotten my 420 password I had no way to retrieve it.

I missed you folks while I was gone and I am sorry that I will have to abandon my blog. I will try to start a new one. If you want to get to know more about me, I encourage you to go to my old blog. I will still post replies to your messages but I will now be uptheholler2.

If we were friends before it would mean a lot to me to have you friend or message me again.
I am in the middle of another round of Auto flower experiments. And I look forward to he

lping to answer any of your questions that I can on The Mountain Forum.

For those of you who don't know me, let me give you my background briefly. I am a professional produce grower in Appalachia. I have been growing produce commercially since I was 10 and this season marks my 48th.
I was raised in an Ag Science based family ]. My father was a well respected botanist and chemist and I have been around plants and greenhouses my whole life. Until he passed away we still played our can you name this plant game as we walked the woods and hills here on the farm. I received a B. S. in Horticulture from S.I.U.

I am always ready to answer question to the best of my ability. This year is my 38th year of growing our favorite crop! There are no stupid questions and for my part I will do my best to help in any way and play my own small part on this team of experienced growers and friends here on 420Mags website!

I look forward to hearing from my friends both old and new! I do hate losing my reputation points but as a lot of things in life you must always be ready to dust yourself off and start over!

Sir, I got lucky and stumbled onto your blog today, I really find your way of training in the vines, running so close to the ground as to resemble the vines and was hoping you could give me some details on the process. I have topped my plants at about 4 weeks they are now 8 weeks and I kinda had the thought to let each of the main branches that resulted from the topping to try an run a foot or two off the ground via LST. I have 5 female Blue Dream and 5 female Pineapple Chunk and have no fear of anyone going into the area, my concern is from above. We don't get a lot of air traffic (mostly recreational). I've taken a chance to get some full sun (getting 9-10 hrs right now) and see what I could pull, but find myself getting a little nervous nellie about it all of a sudden. Maybe just prudence. Anyway, if you would be so kind to take a moment and check the last page of my journal you can see good pictures and description of the area and hopefully will throw me some knowledge on how you do this vine runner technique as I shall call it? How would you say yields would compare as to a straight up 10-12 foot plant? Thanks for your time and any help/advice you may offer. :welcome: back here at 420 and hope you find the time to get your blog going again. As I commented on it today, brought back some good times memories for me, and enjoyed the sage advice and ideas.

Back
Top Bottom