Urban Achievers Inner City Seeds of Promise

Suntana, I'm like you, I try to follow as much as I can but always end up behind a few pages.

Urb, swap "soil" for "coco" and I'm the same way. But I try to make exceptions for Canadians, and for that matter for Coen fans!

I have a cool The Dude shirt I'll have to get a pic of some time and show you...

Scooby is right about that. And you're right about the leaves dragging in the .medium. few of mine are like that too from being in contact with the coco. Loonies n toonies. Like Alberta strip clubs. Keep them ladies shaking it.
lmao they are gwerking in slow motion. I had to risk burning a few leaves to add some soil. I suspect the White Widow will bounce back eventually.

She is a cute little thing.

Cheers Urban.
I have to agree, its cute, and has become a bit of a pet project. I dont think I will have room in the 3' x 3' flower tent for 5 plants so it might live on in the veg tent.

Suntana, I'm like you, I try to follow as much as I can but always end up behind a few pages.

Urb, swap "soil" for "coco" and I'm the same way. But I try to make exceptions for Canadians, and for that matter for Coen fans!

I have a cool The Dude shirt I'll have to get a pic of some time and show you...
yeah I have a soft spot for fellow Northerners. I still fall a little behind on a few jpurnals but not bad. Last week I was opening my page to 60 new posts. Too much. You will have to snap a shot of that shirt. Love all things Lebowski, the Coen brothers sure know how to deliver the goods.

Havent checked in on the plants yet. Going to get some water poured into a container later to let the chlorine gas off, for a day or two. Next water will include the bio gold mycos.

Daily dose of "what are they doing?" Group shot. I think I will top instead of fim. Soon. Getting close on #3.

IMG_007888.JPG

#2 Canuk White Widow fem freebie
#3 HSO Green Crack ( I think I will refer to its OG name, Green Cush) fem
#4 HSO Green Cush fem
#5 HSO Blue Dream fem
#6 RQS Amnesia x OG fem freebie

Oh c'mon. No fim? Try it on at least one. Even if it's only one location on one plant. I did 1 of each today on both my ladies. Then when they woke up I tied thier asses up. That's how I roll

lol I will try a fim sooner or later, but I am cautious if doing it to the already bushy plant, keeping it simple round 1. Might try it on the White Widow lol

Daily dose of "what are they doing?" Group shot. I think I will top instead of fim. Soon. Getting close on #3.

IMG_007888.JPG

#2 Canuk White Widow fem freebie
#3 HSO Green Crack ( I think I will refer to its OG name, Green Cush) fem
#4 HSO Green Cush fem
#5 HSO Blue Dream fem
#6 RQS Amnesia x OG fem freebie
Looking great, Urb!!

Got a loft?
Edit: Also is outdoors an option for you? Even Guerilla style? A friend of mine has some great success growing in remote places.
I'm hoping this summer maybe we'll move but tikk then the room as it is won't be able to handle anything more then the little tent I have now. Out here outdoors is not realistic for me unfortunately.

Clear out the living room and put up a 4x4 for veg and an 8x8 for flower.
Lmao. I wish brother. If I get a 4x4 then I might just put that up and take down the 2x2.5 I have up right now. I'd have to hear about for a few weeks but as always, she'll get over it

Back
Top Bottom