Urban Achievers Inner City Seeds of Promise

Thats a motley bunch of girls there UA!! They are looking awesome!! I miss plants that small and can't wait to grow from seeds again.

Looks great UA! Give that WW some love!

:Namaste:
Thanks everyone, they are coping well with a first grower, but less talk from me and more photos! Lets have a look at the Green Crack from HSO and the suspected two slight pheno differences:

Here is what is shaping up to be an indica pheno. Shorter and good secondary growth. I should clone this.
IMG_006398.jpg

IMG_0066101.jpg

IMG_006498.jpg

IMG_006593.jpg

Then there is the taller #4, albeit just an inch or so, more spaced nodes and less vigorous secondary growth. Maybe more sativa genes in this hybrid. Could just be a less vigourous seed. Could be a homerun, lol should clone this too.

IMG_006782.jpg

IMG_006890.jpg

IMG_006994.jpg

Salutations all you creative cannabis connoisseurs,

Been busy doing non-cannabis related work in order to do some cannabis related work later lol. Hopefully set up the flower tent and exhaust/filter system later this weekend. Also going to track down some mycos since I suspect my roots and soil could be grooving a bit more.

Clone 'em all ya never know till you smoke it:ganjamon:
yeah you are right, I really should take one each at least. Never know when you get a keeper.

I love your pics Urb, I also had to clean up my subscription list, no way I could keep up. I have no idea how penny does it.
Thank you Suntana, I suspect I will put a little more effort into photographs this grow since its my first, and been a while since I got to play with my camera. I am really looking forward to pistils and flowers.

I backed off of certain journals and should have a few less after the outdoor grows are over. I am trying to stick to ones that are active with folks I have gotten to know a bit, and ones who pop in here as well. Still have too many O suspect but time will tell.

Salutations all you creative cannabis connoisseurs,

Been busy doing non-cannabis related work in order to do some cannabis related work later lol. Hopefully set up the flower tent and exhaust/filter system later this weekend. Also going to track down some mycos since I suspect my roots and soil could be grooving a bit more.

yeah you are right, I really should take one each at least. Never know when you get a keeper.

Thank you Suntana, I suspect I will put a little more effort into photographs this grow since its my first, and been a while since I got to play with my camera. I am really looking forward to pistils and flowers.

I backed off of certain journals and should have a few less after the outdoor grows are over. I am trying to stick to ones that are active with folks I have gotten to know a bit, and ones who pop in here as well. Still have too many O suspect but time will tell.
Little journal spring cleaning once in a while is to be expected. Keep it active or ppl will start to vanish quick. That y I keep the pics rolling in. Update or no updates. U will be forced to see my ladies grow. .

There's no gun to anyone's head in my journals, if they vanish that's ok. It's not a popularity contest for me lol.
That came out wrong. Wasn't specifically talking about anyone. I'm not gonna lie. I just post cuz this is all so exciting and new. I bet my future journals won't be so pic jammed like my current. Next ones will probably be weekly or something. I dunno. But for now pics pics and more pics till u all get sick of looking at them. Lol.

That came out wrong. Wasn't specifically talking about anyone. I'm not gonna lie. I just post cuz this is all so exciting and new. I bet my future journals won't be so pic jammed like my current. Next ones will probably be weekly or something. I dunno. But for now pics pics and more pics till u all get sick of looking at them. Lol.

My old journals were like that and they got quite a bit of of traction. It wasn't much for random chatting but it was a weekly pic update and a few weekly mini updates. It takes a bit to figure out what you wanna do in your journal. There are a plethora of journals and too many to keep track of for sure!

It's all good I'm liking your pics .

Another fine morning where I am grateful for what I have and who I have to share it with.

Well I try to keep up to the guys that take part in my journal because I believe there are reasons they are interested and we can share ideas. A lot like to just peak in and have a look and that's ok too. Mid flower seems to attract a fair bit of attention. I just can't keep up to the chatty journals, I'm always pages behind lol.
Yeah I dont need followers, votes, or attention of that sort. I need a bit of support, a sprinkle of troubleshooting, and a bunch of sassy folks to entertain each other. I follow a few non soil journals but dirt is where my heart lies lol.

Little journal spring cleaning once in a while is to be expected. Keep it active or ppl will start to vanish quick. That y I keep the pics rolling in. Update or no updates. U will be forced to see my ladies grow. .
Yeah I think its just part of the natural evolution here. I may have spread myself too thin for a while but seems like I have it down to manageable levels now. Not too concerned with folks coming and going, I fade in and out myself.

My old journals were like that and they got quite a bit of of traction. It wasn't much for random chatting but it was a weekly pic update and a few weekly mini updates. It takes a bit to figure out what you wanna do in your journal. There are a plethora of journals and too many to keep track of for sure!
Still figuring things out thats for sure. More photos and growth updates will be the name of the game. Less reflecting updates while medicated lol.

I like your setup. I have blue dream for my next grow, I'll be watching closely
Thanks Man, trying to keep it simple, I have high hopes for the blue dream. Its starting to perk up.

Ok group photo, might give #2 the star treatment later with a solo photo shoot, but they are having a small burst in growth height. Could be because I raised the lights quite a bit yesterday.
IMG_007085.JPG

Looking great urb!! Hey I picked up a ghost pepper plant today at the farmers market for only 10 bucks and she's uuuuuge. :) what peppers do you grow?

I went out to my local hydro store and picked up some mycos. I wasnt certain it was what I needed, but I recognized some of the endo-bacteria names from somewhere so I went with it. I wasnt too happy about it having an npk value but I suspected that was from the kelp, it was also minor amounts. I didnt see the organic symbol but I am sure its fine, kelp and bacteria. A bit pricey but I am supporting local business. Spread the love. I will use a half dose of this next watering

IMG_007182.JPG

IMG_007277.JPG

They look really nice and healthy dude.

Lovely lush shade of green.
Good job!
thank you sir, its a bit weird since I dont know what colour they should be, and in different light they look on the edge. However looking at the photos they look fine.

Looking great urb!! Hey I picked up a ghost pepper plant today at the farmers market for only 10 bucks and she's uuuuuge. :) what peppers do you grow?
Thanks man, we only have a few outdoor plants and its pretty much over but I think they were hot peppers and a red chilli pepper. The bigger medium hot ones. Had some ant and aphid issues and the outdoor garden was the wifes. Got 3 or 4 decent chilli peppers and looks to be about a dozen stunted mutated things, probably hot as hellfire.

White widow photo shoot later.

Didnt set up the tent. But installed a new bathroom vanity for the wife. Finish the vanity and my tent and basement project will be inconsequential to the domestic project enforcement authority. Happy wife happy life.

I went out to my local hydro store and picked up some mycos. I wasnt certain it was what I needed, but I recognized some of the endo-bacteria names from somewhere so I went with it. I wasnt too happy about it having an npk value but I suspected that was from the kelp, it was also minor amounts. I didnt see the organic symbol but I am sure its fine, kelp and bacteria. A bit pricey but I am supporting local business. Spread the love. I will use a half dose of this next watering

IMG_007182.JPG

IMG_007277.JPG

thank you sir, its a bit weird since I dont know what colour they should be, and in different light they look on the edge. However looking at the photos they look fine.

Thanks man, we only have a few outdoor plants and its pretty much over but I think they were hot peppers and a red chilli pepper. The bigger medium hot ones. Had some ant and aphid issues and the outdoor garden was the wifes. Got 3 or 4 decent chilli peppers and looks to be about a dozen stunted mutated things, probably hot as hellfire.

White widow photo shoot later.

Didnt set up the tent. But installed a new bathroom vanity for the wife. Finish the vanity and my tent and basement project will be inconsequential to the domestic project enforcement authority. Happy wife happy life.
That's wassup. Photo shoots
Happy wife happy life. So true.

Urb, it's alway a pleasure having you pop into my space. Your a very caring stand up guy .
Your grow looks fantastic .

I appreciate the kind words Suntana. I try and be at least decent, improve if I can, and look at things from different perspectives. It counters the no-filter side of me lol. I am lucky to have you folks here.

:passitleft:

I feel it is my responsibility, as grower of achievers, to boost their confidence and give them spa days and individual photo shoots. Help them be all they can be.

Actually this is interesting to me. The White Widow suffered from an incompletely opened shelll. Challenged. But growing well. Just smaller than normal lol.

IMG_007678.JPG

IMG_007771.JPG

IMG_007478.JPG

I think the leaves being in contact with the soil caused the damage.

IMG_007586.JPG

Barely bigger than a $2 coin lol

IMG_007378.JPG

What does scoob think? Scooby thinks the Metric system will come to change the Imperial system in the US through marijuana cultivation, sale, and use.

Back
Top Bottom