Status
Not open for further replies.
And I might just get what I asked for… turns out that the big pheno in the pot the one that is not a clone (formally know as the isolated one) she seems like a he. It’s still to soon to tell but she might bring that miracle of making seeds. It would be sooooo good if it’s a male. I could even pollinate the mothers. I’m excited about seeds. Just need to be patient and keep stressing the plants.
That was on September 5th.

Nice genetics there!
I’m there with you Stone. My only guess is this is a male from the Philippino seeds. It’s the only “regular” seed I popped this time.

And it’s a late finisher but the structure is very tight.

I wanna let these clones do their thing what ever comes out of it, but I also want the pollen for the mothers. I’m stoked.

The 2 phenos of Xenomoprh,
Left in small pot, center and right in ground.
44DE5EC1-5C35-47D1-A22B-95C0D2517A4B.jpeg
ACD5CCDD-9593-49B4-BCBD-60100ECB06B5.jpeg
0A4AD8CD-93EF-4BE7-9EC1-0DA6140A1DC2.jpeg

I’m there with you Stone. My only guess is this is a male from the Philippino seeds. It’s the only “regular” seed I popped this time.

And it’s a late finisher but the structure is very tight.

I wanna let these clones do their thing what ever comes out of it, but I also want the pollen for the mothers. I’m stoked.
I hope he has his way with someone that makes it!

There should be community gardens where one could grow cannabis, or better yet a company that can supply grow room/space for hire. I would totally subscribe to a membership like that. Grab a self storage unit and rent out grow spaces. LoL

Don’t feel bad at all for being able to accommodate your plants. I think it’s freaking cool and I like the use of wheels underneath the grow pots, it’s a game changer.

How are your ladies doing?
After hurting my back + getting a hernia I think if yer gonna be moving your plants wheels is the only way to go or should I say grow.lol

After hurting my back + getting a hernia I think if yer gonna be moving your plants wheels is the only way to go or should I say grow.lol

Yeah I would do the same given the space. Having wheels is imperative when the pots are 10 gals + it’s just too freaking heavy.

Yeah I would do the same given the space. Having wheels is imperative when the pots are 10 gals + it’s just too freaking heavy.
That and I’m not getting any younger but I still forget some times. Until reality slaps me in the face with fd up back n hernia.Smh

That and I’m not getting any younger but I still forget some times. Until reality slaps me in the face with fd up back n hernia.Smh

F@cking sucks, I have a sciatic nerve that starts giving me pain every now and then, it’s such a terrible pain in the lower back. It’s from all those years standing cooking with a bad posture leaning on my right leg always.

I couldn't even think how you growing outside. It be a death sentence to ground here. Nothing but sand and clay. And hard as a brick. You couldn't dig down 6" here without hole digger. And better have a powerful one. Cause you hit a rock. Done.. mountains suck for growing. But valleys. Are rich rich soil.
To be honest I think it’s thanks to the watering and all the teas and microbes I’ve been pumping into the soil. I dug up that hole and it was ridiculous, no soil just pebbles and the soil looked orange, absolutely no organic matter and add to that the highly acidic space they are surrounded by conifers…
I’m incredibly surprised every time I go see them, they are actually doing better than the mothers in the pots.

My latest addition to the mother tea, yellow yarrow.
CF479460-1EB9-4B0E-BD66-DAC6F5D3F8FD.jpeg

Yarrow contains isovaleric acid, salicylic acid, asparagine, sterols, and flavonoids.[8]

Nutrition Facts of Yarrow​

The nutritional profile of yarrow includes a variety of flavonoids, rutin, and tannins, as well as coumarins, saponin, cineole, lactones, eugenol, terpineol, and other antioxidants. Furthermore, this herb can provide iron, phosphorous, and sulfur from its leaves. [3]

F@cking sucks, I have a sciatic nerve that starts giving me pain every now and then, it’s such a terrible pain in the lower back. It’s from all those years standing cooking with a bad posture leaning on my right leg always.
I feel ya man in some cases its genes as well. I've always had bad back problems but when I slipped putting away truck in the freezer at Tim's my back goes out 3-4 times a year cant feel my legs or my ass new job is helping me out right now with having cranes I dont lift as much just need to watch my posture when welding

I feel ya man in some cases its genes as well. I've always had bad back problems but when I slipped putting away truck in the freezer at Tim's my back goes out 3-4 times a year cant feel my legs or my ass new job is helping me out right now with having cranes I dont lift as much just need to watch my posture when welding
I was a fabricator/welder back in the day. What kind of work are you doing?

Right now I’m doing Structural Aluminum GMAW. Been doing Aluminum and Glavinized pretty much my whole career stopped for a little bit to try pressure vessels
I hate both especially galvanized
Right now I’m doing Structural Aluminum GMAW. Been doing Aluminum and Glavinized pretty much my whole career stopped for a little bit to try pressure vessels
I’ve worked at the shipyards in Tampa, Fl. that was crazy hot in the summer. Mostly in various shops fabricating. Mig, Tig, Fluxcore Mig, some stick but hardly no one uses it anymore. Stainless and a little bit of Aluminum.

I hate both especially galvanized

I’ve worked at the shipyards in Tampa, Fl. that was crazy hot in the summer. Mostly in various shops fabricating. Mig, Tig, Fluxcore Mig, some stick but hardly no one uses it anymore. Stainless and a little bit of Aluminum.
I didn’t find it to be to bad what I hated about it we always had really bad galv so you would burn in then go threw cause it was so hot. When I started welding I either want to build ships or work in power plants

I didn’t find it to be to bad what I hated about it we always had really bad galv so you would burn in then go threw cause it was so hot. When I started welding I either want to build ships or work in power plants
I don’t think you’d like working in the shipyards. You have to crawl into little spaces and weld but it was all stick which was nice cause no splater. But it’s crazy 🥵 HOT ! The sun reflects of the water + the ship being iron gets hotter and hotter as day goes by.

Not much of an update; everything seems to keep going steady, hit them with the feeding and the foliar using willow tree solution. Same marks kinda scattered all over I wouldn’t say it’s out of control but still there. So weird these plants show some issues and the clones not a thing.

Personal Sativa
CC64F209-744A-43D6-B54F-FD011FA12665.jpeg

6403F3C8-62A3-4D5B-880B-D7537B4BBBD6.jpeg

8F3E92CF-68B8-48B5-8F7D-17457A185AAB.jpeg

She doing her thing at the most slow pace, she doesn’t get it we are in Canada it’s gonna snow in 2 months :rofl:

Duterte’s Nightmare
D8A47B17-84FE-4CBB-BBB7-A75457653690.jpeg
779339F2-D2A5-4D86-81E6-E0F802E45A96.jpeg
39029CE4-99F4-43A0-9BE5-C3DBB8EA112C.jpeg
6C6CCE62-EAB0-4B33-AA0A-0B96AB72E301.jpeg

Looking like she is coming around to it, a little more every week. Still long ways from buds but it’s a start. Nice and green no issues with this one.

Xenomoprh
Just cruising this one, I believe we are at the ripening and swelling of the buds. Weather forecast is dry and sunny for this week. Let’s see her by the end of the week how see goes.
B774512F-5345-46F5-A16F-DB3605BBC5D8.jpeg
F5B510E3-08F4-4CF8-A8A0-EE0A5050245D.jpeg
DC4554CC-79C3-44FB-B037-7CEC31DD7F00.jpeg
7CB2ADCD-04F5-4913-82C5-303215E10F13.jpeg
7BB288CA-A0F7-4606-A0DA-47B97C3DB186.jpeg

CE2771B6-AA23-418F-B58E-90B26DBBAB1B.jpeg

Chunky skunk
She is doing it her way, still yellow bottoms but green tops and buds moving fast, she really showing a faster pace at this point. She is the one that looks more off out the bunch. Hopefully she grabs something out of this feeding.
9658ED1E-9836-460F-BDEB-BE3E906144DF.jpeg
E49BF639-DD63-41A2-92D6-08BE3EF1C6FC.jpeg
BCA72B54-9A2E-47E0-8E32-082AE7F29189.jpeg
AA35ECB7-944A-44F1-95DE-7049A3FF7E1A.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom