Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that's a great outcome so far. Hope it continues through the rains and colder weather. Certainly a good test of your sprays and training regimen! :bravo:

Gave them all a Willow JMS 500ml per plant, no water or feeding. Letting them go as far as they can.
I can't tell a major difference in phenos, but I'm half blind. :rofl:
I do see some beautiful ladies there. :yahoo:
Still some time left though, how is your weather for the next month?
Hope everything is going well.
Take care my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
Hi Bill,

Thanks for stopping by, regarding the difference they are small and probably related to the fact that I have 2 plants in pots and 2 on the ground, I’m guessing the different bud ripeness is related to the stress in the pot versus no stress from the ones in the ground.
Weather is wet lol ain’t getting much better than that. All I wish from this plants is viable seeds and let them go until the first frost.
See what happens.

Hope your good amigo, how’s the weed treating you? Hope you are puffing away

:peace:

All I wish from this plants is viable seeds and let them go until the first frost.
See what happens.
T
Hey might even make it past the first frost if there is some warmer weather behind it. I've seen some photos of plants under snow that seemed to survive and go a bit longer. Hard to imagine though particularly for a sativa.

Gave them all a Willow JMS 500ml per plant, no water or feeding. Letting them go as far as they can.

Hi Bill,

Thanks for stopping by, regarding the difference they are small and probably related to the fact that I have 2 plants in pots and 2 on the ground, I’m guessing the different bud ripeness is related to the stress in the pot versus no stress from the ones in the ground.
Weather is wet lol ain’t getting much better than that. All I wish from this plants is viable seeds and let them go until the first frost.
See what happens.

Hope your good amigo, how’s the weed treating you? Hope you are puffing away

:peace:
Freeken brilliant so far.
This Peanut Butter Breath is really nice. :bong:
I can't wait till it cures though, I'm loving it.
I'm sure I'll save a jar or 2 .:rofl:
Thanks Amigo.
Take care.

Stay safe

ya back in the 91 we were doing the gorilla grow , we had so many plants we ran out of places to plant them,, it was getting on in the season ( end of June) so somebody came up with the idea of filling a bunch of old burlap feed bags with this old manure pile that had been left on the old 20 acre farm I had rented..So we did...drove them up to a place called “ big chute “ up on the Canadian shield ... we put them bags in beaver meadows ,, in the big cracks of the rock, in the depressions that would hold water when it rained, Through a bag down,, cut 3 exes in each one, stuffed a plant in each hole and just left them...we only went and checked on them a couple of times ( while out on one of our booze Cruises ) see back then it was ok to drink and drive...NOT... So any way, we didn’t make it back up there till after we had brought in all the weed from the good plots (we called the proven ground) and it was a shit load. By the time we could even get back there ( after drying and getting it on a semi cure in paper bags) it had snow’n 8” .. we got there,, looking around thought we had gotten ripped off or found by a hunter..? Not that it really mattered and it was just an experiment any ol how... but sure enough we kicked around in the snow and hell the plants were there, pushed to the ground by the weight of the snow.. pulled them up and drugged them back to the barn, they were scrawny , but full of buds, no mold and dried out,ok .. no snow out here D . Not yet , you should be able to get your seed in,, Just give them a lite peroxide bath to cleanse any mold spores that may be present..??

ya back in the 91 we were doing the gorilla grow , we had so many plants we ran out of places to plant them,, it was getting on in the season ( end of June) so somebody came up with the idea of filling a bunch of old burlap feed bags with this old manure pile that had been left on the old 20 acre farm I had rented..So we did...drove them up to a place called “ big chute “ up on the Canadian shield ... we put them bags in beaver meadows ,, in the big cracks of the rock, in the depressions that would hold water when it rained, Through a bag down,, cut 3 exes in each one, stuffed a plant in each hole and just left them...we only went and checked on them a couple of times ( while out on one of our booze Cruises ) see back then it was ok to drink and drive...NOT... So any way, we didn’t make it back up there till after we had brought in all the weed from the good plots (we called the proven ground) and it was a shit load. By the time we could even get back there ( after drying and getting it on a semi cure in paper bags) it had snow’n 8” .. we got there,, looking around thought we had gotten ripped off or found by a hunter..? Not that it really mattered and it was just an experiment any ol how... but sure enough we kicked around in the snow and hell the plants were there, pushed to the ground by the weight of the snow.. pulled them up and drugged them back to the barn, they were scrawny , but full of buds, no mold and dried out,ok .. no snow out here D . Not yet , you should be able to get your seed in,, Just give them a lite peroxide bath to cleanse any mold spores that may be present..??

My G that sounds like some good times and back in 91 that’s some old school good times, you probably hit it off with @ReservoirDog he also has some good tales of grows in the bush around the island.
So Jonny you must know Texada Timewrap ?
Seems like this was the preferred Sativa hybrid (70/30) to grow in the bush here, heard about it from my buddy grower from cheminus, he has been growing for years too, personal use. And he has grown this cultivar several years and he’s got some seed, I might be getting a couple next year and I wish to try revive this genetics because it is adapted to the island weather. Flowers in 60-70 days pine smell and nice buds.

ya D sounds like a good show,, I’ve been searching the seed banks for some good quality genetics suitable for the island, did the Bubba Kush,, And although its good I was expecting a little more from this batch..? Could just be my fu** up ,, we scored one of the outsunny greenhouses and I erected it thinking,, out of sight of the neighbours .but when they started to flower I know now I should have removed it. Took me a minute to realize that it was actually starving the plants of a percentage of sunshine,, (live and learn) unfortunately it takes a season to do so.. don’t get me wrong its still some good weed,, but what if ??? So I’m going to try several different strains and find one that is perfect all the way round ( kind of like Goldie locks and the bears) if I’m growing pot I like nice big hard buds.. maybe that just me , back when weight mattered $$$ .. don’t know any other growers out here yet, to steer me in the right direction ,, So reading as much literature BC bud as I can get from the net. And make an educated guess for year.. thinking the best thing to do is grow several of each..who-wau

Oops forgot the pic

414EF52B-1A1D-4397-91E5-565F73734AD3.jpeg

You talking about lock 43 down the bottom of west street?
Lots of spots back there.
Take care.

Stay safe

ya Bill, I got thinking about it,, and it wasn’t the big chute , all tough we did do a bit of partying up there “”it was that long old road up into the swift rapids and I do believe it is lock 43 .. we were all over that back country in machedash twnship , Medonte , Tiny and Tay ..

ya Bill, I got thinking about it,, and it wasn’t the big chute , all tough we did do a bit of partying up there “”it was that long old road up into the swift rapids and I do believe it is lock 43 .. we were all over that back country in machedash twnship , Medonte , Tiny and Tay ..
Fished there many times.
Lived around the corner for a few years too.
Great for growing back there.
I'm a few hrs north now.
Take care my friend.

Stay safe

Been doing some research and started thinking ahead for my next grow, working the soil and microbes.
Stumbled upon this that I might replace molasses with,
F180AD94-7833-47CE-B0E6-89D1FD001653.jpeg

It’s is pure organic sprouted barley, reduced so makes a thick liquid. Saves the trouble of buying the barley, sprouting it and later reducing the water to its sugar content.

Any thoughts for those using sprouted barley for their growth hormones properties?

I have read about it (sprouted barely) as a top dress in flower..But never have used it
also makes a great shine, so I've heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom