VG's Lemon Og Candy Grow & Review Brought To You By Cannapot & Philosopher Seed Co

On the plus side...It has gone 24 hrs and is still half full. It has been on medium for most of that time. I bet I could get two days before refill. Not bad.

It's so dry here that my humidifier ( holds 8 gallons ) was going through 4 gallons a day throughout veg. a couple weeks into flower now and so happy i'm able to ease off and not have to lug the jug every day now lol.

I'm very curious about the Hempy, I'll be watching for sure. I made one but never used it yet. i was gonna do perlite on the bottome 3 or 4 inches, then half and half coco / perlite for the rest. just because that's what i read, so i'm very interested to see you have only perlite as the medium. do you have to leave space for floating ? lmao

Edit. I see you actually do have coco in there or something.

It's so dry here that my humidifier ( holds 8 gallons ) was going through 4 gallons a day throughout veg. a couple weeks into flower now and so happy i'm able to ease off and not have to lug the jug every day now lol.

I'm very curious about the Hempy, I'll be watching for sure. I made one but never used it yet. i was gonna do perlite on the bottome 3 or 4 inches, then half and half coco / perlite for the rest. just because that's what i read, so i'm very interested to see you have only perlite as the medium. do you have to leave space for floating ? lmao

Edit. I see you actually do have coco in there or something.
I have coco seed plugs in pure perlite. The perlite doesn't float for me. I just water slowly. I may add vermiculite yet. I'm going to see what they do in their little solo cups first.

I have coco seed plugs in pure perlite. The perlite doesn't float for me. I just water slowly. I may add vermiculite yet. I'm going to see what they do in their little solo cups first.

i started my grow with vermiculite. but didn't add any with any up pot. also cut the perlite right out. But the reason i cut out the vermiculite was because when i started i was confusing coco and soil watering and trying to let them dry out LMAO. the vermiculite was preventing that from happening.
Lately been curious if i might want to use it again some time. perlite annoys me to no end mixed with coco, I realized how much i hate the floating and it seems to prevent me from having the top of the medium hold a layer of water then draining down. it just makes a hole.

i started my grow with vermiculite. but didn't add any with any up pot. also cut the perlite right out. But the reason i cut out the vermiculite was because when i started i was confusing coco and soil watering and trying to let them dry out LMAO. the vermiculite was preventing that from happening.
Lately been curious if i might want to use it again some time. perlite annoys me to no end mixed with coco, I realized how much i hate the floating and it seems to prevent me from having the top of the medium hold a layer of water then draining down. it just makes a hole.
perlite does have a tendency to float if mixed. When it's pure perlite and you water slowly it compresses, it doesn't float.

Darn 85% rh. Turned down the humidi. I have it on low now.
As long as I have someone (boyfriend) fiddling with the thermostat I will have to fiddle with my humidi. Smh.
I wasn't very happy...her cotyledon are curled under. Hopefully she'll recover fast. I need to raise the light and inch and water them today....I detest trying to pH a solo cups worth of water.

Darn 85% rh. Turned down the humidi. I have it on low now.
As long as I have someone (boyfriend) fiddling with the thermostat I will have to fiddle with my humidi. Smh.
I wasn't very happy...her cotyledon are curled under. Hopefully she'll recover fast. I need to raise the light and inch and water them today....I detest trying to pH a solo cups worth of water.

Hey.....don't just pH a cup...do a gallon, much easier. You will need it over the next few days anyways

And once they are up you can start with a but of nutes, like 1/8-1/6 ish and just use that gallon

Make it easy Hun
My RO water is like 6.5-6.7 so I just use it at 1st, then I'll pH a gallon for my plan like above

Hey.....don't just pH a cup...do a gallon, much easier. You will need it over the next few days anyways

And once they are up you can start with a but of nutes, like 1/8-1/6 ish and just use that gallon

Make it easy Hun
My RO water is like 6.5-6.7 so I just use it at 1st, then I'll pH a gallon for my plan like above
Okie dokie... I thought I had to wait a week or two before I fed them.

Kinda like Coco where u start with nutes right away..
Ok then. I kept getting contradictory info about it. I'll mix some up today.
I have my qb set at 45watts and 26" from plants. It seems to be working. I've never started under these lights. You start yours at 24" ?

@Chris Scorpio . Is there a temperature I should shoot for when I feed? Sorry for all the questions today. I haven't been sleeping. It is hard to keep my thoughts organized.

Water temp?

I've never worried about that at all, I usually use room temp since I'm letting it rest for chlorine and and stuffs

She got her first feeding using 1/8 dose Fox farms big bloom and grow big ,pH at 5.8.
I upped the watts and will lower the light tomorrow. She appears to have perked up.
rh-65%
Temp -72f

The froggy works the best.
IMG_20190107_112024.jpg
IMG_20190107_112003.jpg
IMG_20190107_112012.jpg
Lil Lemon.

Hello all. I must not have posted about how I dropped my seedling.
Well, two days ago I dropped her and she completely popped out of her hempy and coir plug. I reported her asap. Here is what she looked like before and two days after her ordeal. Here she is before...
IMG_20190111_150548.jpg
Here she is after...
IMG_20190113_195241.jpg
IMG_20190113_195237.jpg
She looks..... better? Wasn't quite expecting that.

Back
Top Bottom