VG's Lemon Og Candy Grow & Review Brought To You By Cannapot & Philosopher Seed Co

I had a small set back with the Lemon. It has been in the negatives for temp here. She was too cold and I overfed her a bit. I ended up flushing her and backing off on the nutes. She is almost recovered. Here she is at 3 1/2 weeks. She is now in a one gallon bucket.
IMG_20190128_090252.jpg
IMG_20190128_090230.jpg

Hi there Virgin Ground! :ciao: I’m subbed up and all caught up on this journal. Gonna look in on your other journal a little later too, if that’s all right? It looks like we have a bit in common #growmamas. Things are looking good so far in here! :thumb:

Hi there Virgin Ground! :ciao: I’m subbed up and all caught up on this journal. Gonna look in on your other journal a little later too, if that’s all right? It looks like we have a bit in common #growmamas. Things are looking good so far in here! :thumb:
Hello HH! You are more than welcome. Good to see another lady grower. Lots of guys here. The ladies have all been quality over quantity, so far.

I got my water back/ unfrozen and my car started. Kids are going back to school tomorrow.

It's been so cold here, it's been hard on my little plants. I haven't had much time to attend to them either.

Today's pic of the Lemon Og Candy. I started her on a different nutrient line. She is now on Mega Crop.
IMG_20190206_205742.jpg
IMG_20190206_205619.jpg
She smells like Halls lemon cough drops. It is very clear to me that one of her major terpines is limonene.

I pulled off one of her lowers and she was pretty pungent for a little girl. She has a bit of pinene to her as well. Sweet lemony pine.

I have only grown one other strain before. It is rewarding to experience how the different terpenes can make you feel. The scent from her is more energizing, while my first strain was harder to describe. It is the same feeling you get after eating chocolate or being sexually aroused. That kinda all over tingly feeling.

I miss her smell, I may clone her today and toss her in the tent.

She looks beauuutiful VG :p
Thanks bud.
I need to decide whether to keep these plants natural or to train them. I want to up pot soon and should decide whether I'm topping and when.

Thanks bud.
I need to decide whether to keep these plants natural or to train them. I want to up pot soon and should decide whether I'm topping and when.
If youd like my opinion id say top her now. The earlier you top the more bushy also if you leave her to recover before transplanting it will give you more root growth so when you do up pot itll have a denser root system and take off

Do you think her damaged lowers will slow her down? All but the top third is kinda papery and dry. I wanted a bit of height to her so I can clone her top.

She looks great, I love seeing plants praying hard like that. I'm going to be running MegaCrop on my little ladies as well, yours seem's to be really enjoying it! If you dont mind me asking how much MC are you giving them? I have never used powder nutes before so I'm kind of at a loss lol.

Back
Top Bottom