VG's Lemon Og Candy Grow & Review Brought To You By Cannapot & Philosopher Seed Co

IMG_20190215_103720.jpg

I should probably start training this girl. She's had a few days to recover from her transplant.
Looking beauuutiful VG :D. Was writing back earlier and my battery died :( . Yerrrr she looks ready to be topped :p good luck!

So the bell at the top isn't working
See the red 2, that ?
Rather ironically, I don't think I was alerted to this post lol. I was on AngryBird's thread the other day and I noticed that there was quite a few posts going buy that I wasn't getting in my notifications. It may just be me being an idiot

Rather ironically, I don't think I was alerted to this post lol. I was on AngryBird's thread the other day and I noticed that there was quite a few posts going buy that I wasn't getting in my notifications. It may just be me being an idiot
Nope not just you lol. Notifications drop out after a ceratin amount of time not posting or liking on a particular thread

Choppy, choppy!

training has officially begun. Kinda late, I know. She should shoot up quickly here.

She seems to like her Mega Crop feedings. I have some Dynagro pH adjusters coming in a few days. The apple cider vinegar was holding for less than 24 hrs. I have a lot of natural buffers in my water so I think that the Dynagro will be a lot more stable than the weak acid of the vinegar.

I hope y'all are having a fantastically green day!

Choppy, choppy!

training has officially begun. Kinda late, I know. She should shoot up quickly here.

She seems to like her Mega Crop feedings. I have some Dynagro pH adjusters coming in a few days. The apple cider vinegar was holding for less than 24 hrs. I have a lot of natural buffers in my water so I think that the Dynagro will be a lot more stable than the weak acid of the vinegar.

I hope y'all are having a fantastically green day!
Nice one VG shes gonna boom now :p

Hempy has been an interesting departure from soil.
I think I will enjoy it more in the summer when I can use my run-off for the veggies. It does use quite a bit of water.

Wow it's been a few days since I looked at them and they really grew! Real nice.
It finally got over 75f in the tent. She's much happier. I think she grew into her dose of Mega Crop. It seems to be working well.

This is a brilliant idea. Especially if there tomatoes!
my garden is half tomatoes. I can't keep the little girl from eating them off the vine.
I got two cherry tomatoes last year.

I should get one hell of a nice crop this year though. I am doubling the size of my garden.

I have some Fox farms trio to use up as well.

Mine are going nuts, tomato's and peppers, in a tent in my garage

Too cold still for outside, we are 15deg below normal so they should be outside already

Dang sun anyways

April here for cold crop. End of May is when everything else gets planted. Too darn short of a season for my liking.

I can't get the old man to move somewhere warmer. I have visions of an elderly me.... still here, but with a broken hip.

I am enjoying this plant so far. She keeps me on my toes with her variegation. I have to remind myself that any yellow on her now might be natural for her. It starts out like the picture below. It looks pretty yellow in general. The variegation does come out as the leaf matures.

She is a bushy little thing

I flipped Fruity Jack on Sunday
Excited to see how she does

Post a pic of your Fruity Jack so I can tell which part of the jungle she is.

She is on the right

Been having calmag issues this grow, started doubling my calmag, seems to be helping
Think the 3000k lights didn't help either in veg

You planted her a few days before I planted mine right? Mine came up January 4th.

Your Fruity Jack is so big already. I guess having heat helps.

So far the Mega Crop seems to have enough cal-mag in it. I will be able to tell more once I put my big light up.

My girls is taking her sweet time. Just like me.

Back
Top Bottom