VG's Lemon Og Candy Grow & Review Brought To You By Cannapot & Philosopher Seed Co

I started at 1.5 grams per gallon. It calls for 2 but I am being a bit light handed for her first few feedings. Her green is coming back nicely. It has been warmer here and that certainly helps.

I fed her two days ago , she hasn't shown any new burn and the mag deficiency has stopped progressing.

I did get some bud explosion PK booster. I don't know if I will run it this time though. We shall see.

Do you think her damaged lowers will slow her down? All but the top third is kinda papery and dry. I wanted a bit of height to her so I can clone her top.
Na shouldnt slow her down. She looks healthy. Id wait a few days atleast for her to recover before topping though. Once youve topped and trained you'll eventually have a lot more undergrowth to clone :p

I contacted Greenleaf last night. I told him I was using tap with no knowledge as to the beginning ec or ppm. He told me it should be fine. To go easy at first.

He really want you to read your plants. Slowly increasing as the grow progresses. There was a thread on AFN where he talks about increasing dosages. That's for autos, but the info can be adapted for photos.

He did ask if I was pHing my water. I told him what I'm using. I have yet to hear back from him about that. It was rather late so maybe he answers his mail at night.

Na shouldnt slow her down. She looks healthy. Id wait a few days atleast for her to recover before topping though. Once youve topped and trained you'll eventually have a lot more undergrowth to clone :p
Right on. I'll get to that tomorrow maybe.
The kids had another snow day. I'm going to play some Mario kart monopoly. Maybe I'll vacuum the tent later. It looks like it snowed in there, perlite errywhere.

I started at 1.5 grams per gallon. It calls for 2 but I am being a bit light handed for her first few feedings. Her green is coming back nicely. It has been warmer here and that certainly helps.

I fed her two days ago , she hasn't shown any new burn and the mag deficiency has stopped progressing.

I did get some bud explosion PK booster. I don't know if I will run it this time though. We shall see.
Thank you VG, I was thinking about running mine at about the same dose at first.

I contacted Greenleaf last night. I told him I was using tap with no knowledge as to the beginning ec or ppm. He told me it should be fine. To go easy at first.

He really want you to read your plants. Slowly increasing as the grow progresses. There was a thread on AFN where he talks about increasing dosages. That's for autos, but the info can be adapted for photos.

He did ask if I was pHing my water. I told him what I'm using. I have yet to hear back from him about that. It was rather late so maybe he answers his mail at night.
Yep i always start real low doses with nutes n see how they respond. None of my girls had burn but one says it needs more. So ill increase it for all this feeding and hopefully find a happy medium where the girls still dont show burn but the other gets some colour back in her.
Tap water is fine. Some even say better than RO or filtered but that is a hot debate lol.
PH for soil 6.2-6.5. Its a good idea to let it swing between these values aswell. Dont stick to a strict value keep it in that range. Different elements become mobile at different PHs

Yep i always start real low doses with nutes n see how they respond. None of my girls had burn but one says it needs more. So ill increase it for all this feeding and hopefully find a happy medium where the girls still dont show burn but the other gets some colour back in her.
Tap water is fine. Some even say better than RO or filtered but that is a hot debate lol.
PH for soil 6.2-6.5. Its a good idea to let it swing between these values aswell. Dont stick to a strict value keep it in that range. Different elements become mobile at different PHs
Everything 100% ..except these are perlite hempy. I let my pH go between 5.5- 6. It is usually 5.8.

so, with hempy, let me see if I have this correct, your ph'ing to 5.5-5.8, giving nute ppm like you would with other soil plants starting slowly, giving this every few days as needed, it runs off right? Straight water at same ph? Does the base of the roots sit in anything that keeps them exposed to nutes?

so, with hempy, let me see if I have this correct, your ph'ing to 5.5-5.8, giving nute ppm like you would with other soil plants starting slowly, giving this every few days as needed, it runs off right? Straight water at same ph? Does the base of the roots sit in anything that keeps them exposed to nutes?

Yup, pH like hydro. You feed every couple days to refresh the reservoir and keep the pH in check. Water enough to get a strong stream from the bucket. You water new plants a little everyday until they hit the res and then you water less. I only give straight pH water once a week or two as a flush, right before feeding.
Perlite can wick up nutrient to about 12" so anything taller would need more attention. It stays moist, well oxygenated and the roots can fill the entire res.

I'm going to up her feeding. She still has a bit of mag deficiency. I'm under the recommended dose by .5 grams per gallon. I think I'll up her to 2. I plan to up pot her today.

No worries, I mix my own two journals up.
How many journals do you read a day? It would be hard to keep that all straight.
Pffff i have no idea lol. Its now at a point where i go to peoples journals when i see their names or pop up on the feed. Tryna go by notifications is pointless lol

Pffff i have no idea lol. Its now at a point where i go to peoples journals when i see their names or pop up on the feed. Tryna go by notifications is pointless lol
I've actually written down on paper the journals I'm following because the notifications keep letting me down

I've actually written down on paper the journals I'm following because the notifications keep letting me down
Email notification or the bell at the top of the page

Phone or PC

I try to keep it to less than 10 lol. Then any journals after that I kinda browse casually

i disabled the email notification, I don't need 500+ emails a week lol and I'm on a tablet.
So the bell at the top isn't working
See the red 2, that ?

Back
Top Bottom