VG's Lemon Og Candy Grow & Review Brought To You By Cannapot & Philosopher Seed Co

Hello all. I must not have posted about how I dropped my seedling.
Well, two days ago I dropped her and she completely popped out of her hempy and coir plug. I reported her asap. Here is what she looked like before and two days after her ordeal. Here she is before...
IMG_20190111_150548.jpg
Here she is after...
IMG_20190113_195241.jpg
IMG_20190113_195237.jpg
She looks..... better? Wasn't quite expecting that.
Happy days. She may slow down a little but she looks happy so you're golden. They both look happy as larry!

The other one is being difficult. I'm on my 3rd seed. I'm soaking one now. I've never had a problem getting my sprout up before. Tell me this horrible feeling of inadequacy goes away. Lol.

The other one is being difficult. I'm on my 3rd seed. I'm soaking one now. I've never had a problem getting my sprout up before. Tell me this horrible feeling of inadequacy goes away. Lol.
Well in case you aint noticed i only got 3/5 aswell lol and no it doesnt go away lol

Well in case you aint noticed i only got 3/5 aswell lol and no it doesnt go away lol
I totally confused you, sorry. I have only sprouted the single Lemon OG Candy. The stubborn seeds are the Himalaya gold. I am currently trying to remedy this.

Hi VG, when I drop a seedling and it survives it comes out like a plant from "pet cemetery". How'd you get your's to get better looking? Great job gathering her up and repotting.
I simply kept repeating my mantra....oh crap, oh crap, please don't die. It seemed to work well.;)

I moved her to a one gallon bucket. She was rootbound and it was time. She's a bit droopy for her transplant. I expect her to recover quickly.
IMG_20190125_113411.jpg

Back
Top Bottom