Victor Battin, Chief Research Officer

Cannible

Hi, My name is Victor and I'm in charge of all new and continuing research for a company based in Denver, CO.

I can help with, infusion strategy, I'm a classically trained Chef, Nutritionist, Food Scientist with a passion for Mary Jane.

Hi Victor, Welcome to the 420 Magazine community. You will love it here, there a people from all over the world and all walks of life, I'll bet you could cook up some great edibles! I'll be one to subscribe to a cooking edibles class journal if you decide to start one. Enjoy yourself and again, Welcome!!!!

Hi Victor, Welcome to the 420 Magazine community. You will love it here, there a people from all over the world and all walks of life, I'll bet you could cook up some great edibles! I'll be one to subscribe to a cooking edibles class journal if you decide to start one. Enjoy yourself and again, Welcome!!!!

Thank you Shadowman! I feel welcomed, and yes I make amazing edibles! My favorite... pure Mary Jane flavor! When you get the butter making down, you don't need to cover up the taste!

Back
Top Bottom