ViparSpectra LED Grow Light Discussions & Photography

I keep my XS-2000 at about 20 inches for bloom.

Check their par chart for a better idea.
I can’t find a chart specific to the XS2000. I saw one for the 1000 and the 1500. I’ve got mine at 16” now and 75% power. It was at 22” - 75%. I’ll keep checking her frequently over next few days to see if it’s too much or maybe I can turn the lights up some more.

well, think i might be pickin up a P2500 for a 2x4, was thinking a P4000, but might be overkill.
I put two 600 viperspectra and A 1200 in A 8 by6 room with mylar. Overkill. Even A p2500 may be too much. I heat stressed one, but it came out of it. Turned bigger light off. Going to re do lighting when this round is done. Also ditching the vap cooler. Runs it's guts out in summer.

I put two 600 viperspectra and A 1200 in A 8 by6 room with mylar. Overkill. Even A p2500 may be too much. I heat stressed one, but it came out of it. Turned bigger light off. Going to re do lighting when this round is done. Also ditching the vap cooler. Runs it's guts out in summer.
yeah, went with 2x P1500's
Day 32 from seed., day 3 flower
Had plans to put into bigger pots, and keep this grow going, but something came up and was going to throw them out, then decided to just flip them and keep them in solo cups to finish, just for the crap of it. Lights havent been turned past 40%, using just about 120 watts combined, lol..
the 2 in the green bigger pots are Bubba Kush CBD, the rest are bag seed, said to be ak47
was late feeding them nutes, they eatn alot,lol..

day32-1.png

day32-2.png

And the journey begins, sorry no monster Zkittles it will be purple punch

I’m a disabled veteran in the Easter United States and I’m VERY limited to what I can do. I kill myself six days a week to take care of my family. This plant and growing it feels like my calling. It’s the most rewarding thing I’ve ever done besides having children. I’m completely obsessed with LED lighting for some reason… so weird

Get this guy a bigger lamp already. His budz are looking puny and weak!

@ViparSpectraP4000

NTH
My window box has never looked so full. Might be needing a 2L pot soon !!!. Been using some supplementary light too but the wicks wont light , bloody cheap Target candles....

ViparSpectra® XS2000 240W Infrared Full Spectrum LED Grow Light​

• 【High Efficiency】Adopt the latest high-quality Samsung LM301B LEDs with high energy efficiency. Generate usable lighting and provide good light canopy penetration.
  • 【Sunlike Full Spectrum Light Indoor Growing】Consists of 660nm of red led, 3000K and 5000K of white led and IR led, optimal full spectrum led grow lights.
  • 【Mean Well Driver】240W Mean Well driver helps achieve high PAR output and longer lifespan. Boost yields and save electric costs.
  • 【Dimmer Function】Flexible dimmer allows you to adjust light intensity from 5% to 100% brightness.
  • 【Friendly Design】Large heat sinks ensure an ideal cooling system. No fans zero noise.
  • 【Coverage Area】Perfect for 4’x3’ vegetative coverage at 24” and 4’x2’ flowering coverage at 20” height.

I hope this helps answer all your questions about the XS-2000

Tok..

Thank you for your support. :Namaste:
Welcome to join our photo contest here:

Hey. Just wondering if there's anyway to get it for the USA Dollar price.
It's 319.99 for your p4000 but to get in UK from amazon its 400 pounds which is around 500 dollars. Surely tax and delivery isn't so high? If it was anywhere close to 300 pounds would be great light for price but at 400 it doesn't stand out as far. Looks like a great light tho

It's 319.99 for your p4000 but to get in UK from amazon its 400 pounds which is around 500 dollars. Surely tax and delivery isn't so high? If it was anywhere close to 300 pounds would be great light for price but at 400 it doesn't stand out as far. Looks like a great light tho
Hi, I'm sorry that we can't offer the same price at the moment for different warehouses.

Get the 10% discount 420er get there is your saving , conversion rate will also play its part not just tax/delivery.
Great lights if you grab one , i own the XS4000 so £360 for a 400 watt light still stands out to me cant name another light so powerful at this price Unless its totally unbraned you might find one to set your house a light. ;)

Get the 10% discount 420er get there is your saving , conversion rate will also play its part not just tax/delivery.
Great lights if you grab one , i own the XS4000 so £360 for a 400 watt light still stands out to me cant name another light so powerful at this price Unless its totally unbraned you might find one to set your house a light. ;)
Can I ask where did you get the light at that price? It's only available on amazon as far as I can see and promo code won't work there

Conversion is bad BTW lol its 232.06 Pound sterling for 319 dollars. Or 400 pounds (549.89) to buy in uk. Not exactly a few pence difference there. Like I said I know theres import tax but amazon doesn't pay that so the price difference just seems greedy unless theres something I'm missing. UK has a very large and experienced indoor grow community. Would be great to see these lights offered at a better price that's all.

Back
Top Bottom