Vision Seeds - White Widow 2400W Indoor Grow

Skunkballs420

Hi guys I am in the process of updating my current grow, I have pictures for the whole grow and will upload them as soon as I get a chance to get round to it. I am around a week from harvest and thought I would share my experience of this wonderful plant that I have been growing for 4 consecutive grows over the past year. I hope to hit the 1g/watt mark on this one! I have used AN Sensi with the full hobbyist kit (big bud:):), voodoo juice, overdrive and b-52) along with some liquid silicon. :Rasta: if anyone is interested in my grow I would be happy to share any information, and would love to gain some of the communities experiences and knowledge with drying to the correct level of dryness (i.e the boveda 62% humidty packs in jars??) anyone have any experience using them etc. peace:peace::peace:

04889.JPG
05281.JPG
05178.JPG

These three pics were taken a week or so ago, I will try to sort out the color issue if I continue this thread. See if anyone replies first.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom