Visualize Whirrled Peas: A Perpetual Garden By 013

I just wanted to mention generally that some plants will start flowering even when moved from 18/6 to 16/8, so it doesn't take much depending on the variety.
I went away the week before and I was scared of fire so I left them outside and like 013 said they got 13-14 hours of light, 3 hours of that direct sun. So after learning that they were probs on the turn.

it’s all good doll cakes…. I followed your link so it didn’t take but a sec but I’m bad about speed reading and missing the important stuff :p that little clone will do as she pleases no matter how much quantum bull I yak about….

in other new…. weather folks predicted this upcoming winter storm would drop 10 to. 25 inches of snow, that’s a crap ton for this neck of the woods. They have since revised accumulation estimates down to 4 to 6 inches…. but we are prone to gnarly sleet and ice storms.

the state has sprayed brine on the roads and stores are devoid of milk, bread, eggs & meat, so I guess it’s a happening tomoz or Sunday….

it’s all good doll cakes…. I followed your link so it didn’t take but a sec but I’m bad about speed reading and missing the important stuff :p that little clone will do as she pleases no matter how much quantum bull I yak about….

in other new…. weather folks predicted this upcoming winter storm would drop 10 to. 25 inches of snow, that’s a crap ton for this neck of the woods. They have since revised accumulation estimates down to 4 to 6 inches…. but we are prone to gnarly sleet and ice storms.

the state has sprayed brine on the roads and stores are devoid of milk, bread, eggs & meat, so I guess it’s a happening tomoz or Sunday….
Holy smokes! I couldn't even imagine another 10-25 inches of snow where I'm from, we already received way too much in my opinion over the last 2 months. It seems as soon as I'm done shoveling not even a day or two later I'm back out shoveling again o_O

Holy smokes! I couldn't even imagine another 10-25 inches of snow where I'm from, we already received way too much in my opinion over the last 2 months. It seems as soon as I'm done shoveling not even a day or two later I'm back out shoveling again o_O

what’s up Oz?

Its a big deal when we get a foot of snow here. It appears our regional weather patterns have shifted, we haven’t had big snows in many years.

Oh hockey sticks that’s a lot of shoveling. Promise you will be careful… supposedly snow shoveling is listed as precursor to coronary events. I hope it melts but doesn’t sound like it yet huh?

what’s up Oz?

Its a big deal when we get a foot of snow here. It appears our regional weather patterns have shifted, we haven’t had big snows in many years.

Oh hockey sticks that’s a lot of shoveling. Promise you will be careful… supposedly snow shoveling is listed as precursor to coronary events. I hope it melts but doesn’t sound like it yet huh?
Yes it appears to be the new trend up here in my part of Canada also, it has been snowfall after snowfall.

Yes I always try to be careful when it comes to shoveling because of that. We are supposed to get some nice weather beginning Sunday so a good portion of snow will melt but then it's back to the deep freeze by mid week...you can't win with mother nature hey? :laugh:

Well I’m sending you warm sunshine and anti brine spray vibes.

Get some pics! I love the thought of snow.

Well I’m sending you warm sunshine and anti brine spray vibes.

Get some pics! I love the thought of snow.

thanks T, I will take all the sunshine & good vibes you’ve got.

Made the pre-storm rounds today to ensure everyone in my orbit is squared away. Later when I hit the super slab large convoys of linemen with their bucket trucks were coming in from out of state.

Smow is one thing, but ice is brutal when it happens here….

thanks T, I will take all the sunshine & good vibes you’ve got.

Made the pre-storm rounds today to ensure everyone in my orbit is squared away. Later when I hit the super slab large convoys of linemen with their bucket trucks were coming in from out of state.

Smow is one thing, but ice is brutal when it happens here….
I hope you are warm and safe :)

Todays update is…. there is no update… at least not worthy of documenting

kinda regret the decision to reveg WW and Amy now…. both are moving slower than pine sap. At least WW has popped single blades… Amy is 6 weeks post chop and no new growth - shoulda, coulda, woulda but yeah now thinking root pruning is what she needed for speedy turnaround…. I’m not really up for digging out a 30 gallon grow bag indoors right now. I will give her more time but yeah this bites

you know what else burns my ass?… a flame about this high > - :cheesygrinsmiley: Wedding Cake girlie sprouted then crapped the bed, for now I‘m torturing a Critical, a tiny Super Silver Haze and there’s an auto still scratching it’s head. It’s time to waterboard a newbie or two.

Busy, busy, on the road again but tent needs cleaning, grow room too - the list goes on.

Officially resetting the counter to reflect its only 500 more days until spring, or so it seems

That’s all, thanks for reading and take care of your selves out there…..

Sorry to hear but on the upside at least your insects have all migrated to my place :)

I just did a conversion. 30 gallon is 136.3Litre. My biggest pot is 20L. What were you planning on growing? A fucking elm tree?!

Back
Top Bottom