Visualize Whirrled Peas: A Perpetual Garden By 013

First 2021 update….I’ve been doing the week 7 droughting on Amy. It’s unique in large containers but anecdotally FFS yup Stevie Wonder could see or feel the difference in the trichs, about day 10 of drought noticed the glitter all had morning wood… you can see the crystal rails on that sugar leaf and they were all like that… even the up-skirt pics are dripping. Shout out to Maritimer and Krissi1982… nope I’m not gonna literally tag them but this is very important work…

So yes YOU my dear reader gotta try week 7 droughting… 11 days get the leaf wilt angle and all that jazz

timber - well sorta anyway… normally I prefer to dig up the rootball… double plastic bag it, then hang inverted; but after 11 day drought and water rescue - Krakatoa, she might rebound so maybe a reveg is in the cards.

Buds are down, washed and hanging in dark cardboard box, too lazy to do pics cuz you know what that’s like anywho….. save the planet and server space too.

Amnesia Haze
1646 grams wet weight dividing by 4 I’m guesstimating when cured out
411 grams we’re calling it about plus or minus 14 zips yield

the only problem is I’m tired of freshies and want some well cured Conestoga wagons leaving trails of flame, smoke and skunk

Morning Sunshine - this ones for you @Trala

Omg that is so beautiful!

I’ve only seen snow once, and I’ve never seen it actually fall. It was literally one of the best days I’ve ever had in my whole life. I sledded, and made snow balls and threw them at kids and built a snowman! Lol It made that little piece of earth look so clean and magical.

75511B0F-612E-4CDA-951F-F7551B7EB58B.jpeg

It’s on my bucket list to at least once feel snow gently hit my face as I look up at the sky.

First 2021 update….I’ve been doing the week 7 droughting on Amy. It’s unique in large containers but anecdotally FFS yup Stevie Wonder could see or feel the difference in the trichs, about day 10 of drought noticed the glitter all had morning wood… you can see the crystal rails on that sugar leaf and they were all like that… even the up-skirt pics are dripping. Shout out to Maritimer and Krissi1982… nope I’m not gonna literally tag them but this is very important work…

So yes YOU my dear reader gotta try week 7 droughting

Sing it people!

Guess who’s back, back again, 013’s back tell a friend
Guess who’s back
Guess who’s back
Guess who’s back
Guess who’s back ….

So happy for you K :)

Sing it people!

Guess who’s back, back again, 013’s back tell a friend
Guess who’s back
Guess who’s back
Guess who’s back
Guess who’s back ….

So happy for you K :)

Freaking finally RIGHT???? I’m so happy they are hanging. You can bet cobs will be wrapped right away, buds will be low & slow cured in the fridge soon. Jonesing for rso and green dragon but nugs are too green for that now.

yes ma’am absolutely, analytics show my readership goes up 4000% when you wax poetic.

So bummed, had my heart set on a scantily clad, tanned up Tra poolside singing telegram
my therapist says it will be a long recovery :D

bad news is a nearly killed all the other crew by not checking on them since New Years Eve. Black thumbed the 3 Amy clones, yup toast fo sho’ now. Both the Hawaiian Haze & White Widow are wilted bad but should recover.

Have one Critical & one Amy version 2.0 seedlings going, just a few nodes each. Prolly tee up for sacrifice a few more auto beans while original Amy thinks about my reveg request.

Omg that is so beautiful!

I’ve only seen snow once, and I’ve never seen it actually fall. It was literally one of the best days I’ve ever had in my whole life. I sledded, and made snow balls and threw them at kids and built a snowman! Lol It made that little piece of earth look so clean and magical.

75511B0F-612E-4CDA-951F-F7551B7EB58B.jpeg

It’s on my bucket list to at least once feel snow gently hit my face as I look up at the sky.

I never would have believed it snows in Australia. Looking back we‘ve had large reduction in frequency of snows and total accumulation over past 2 decades. This was a great snow it just was unusually warm over Christmas like 65f. It is a gorgeous blanket until it melts or gets tracked up by people, snow plows & traffic then it’s nasty & loses appeal fast.

Pro tip - don’t eat yellow snow ;)

Omg I think I missed your birthday!

Happy birthday to you
You are a good dude
Happy Birthday dear 013
Happy birthday to you!

Now blow out the candle and let’s eat

1844A37A-42D9-4369-A436-588F8E967AFB.jpeg

Sorry it’s late :)

Omg I think I missed your birthday!

Happy birthday to you
You are a good dude
Happy Birthday dear 013
Happy birthday to you!

Now blow out the candle and let’s eat

1844A37A-42D9-4369-A436-588F8E967AFB.jpeg

Sorry it’s late :)
You feken slay me. :rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :jawdropper:

Stay safe
Bill

Another. Freaking. Year. Older….. plus we had a smoldering dumpster fire of a year… so I simply quit watching the calendar. Figure if I ignore it long enough…. eventually it should go away - right?

Just when I thought we reached mountain top - you raise the bar again!

and I’m at a loss for appropriate words on the lovely cake… you really should’nt have is all I got!
take a bite out of crime…. hey there’s my ex….. oooh that’s gonna leave a mark….. hello….. wait for it….echos hello hello…

you are tripping my dear, all 108 pounds of Traminator whoop-ass in a can… that why we love ya so much!

So yes YOU my dear reader gotta try week 7 droughting… 11 days get the leaf wilt angle and all that jazz

Wow this is very impressive 013! That is some serious resin production. I am definitely gonna try as I get closer to week 7. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom