Visualize Whirrled Peas: A Perpetual Garden By 013

Thanks Doll :p

my preference is to do a no-chop, whole plant harvest however I’m also toying with idea of reveg on Amy since it took time to build her frame out nicely.… what are your thoughts? can do one or the other but not both.

Got 2 plants coming along behind Amy which opens up an old issue, kinda need another light. Flower room is 12 X 12 but grow table in flower room is 5 X 8 and right now I’m lighting up about half of the 5 X 8 table
Hi K

Sorry I missed this one.

Well I have only had one successful Reveg, but I’d say have a crack. Just make sure you leave a good bit of green. My last attempt I took too much green off. Didn’t leave enough foliage.

No worries. Any has done well but after re-evaluation I’m gonna harvest when the time comes and forego the reveg effort. She has one major broken limb that’s been bandaged up several times already. Not sure if they will take or not but I’ve started a few clones from her, either way the plan is to take her down when trichs are ready

To my first forum friend, my ride or die.

Merry Christmas K. I love you and I appreciate the time you always take for me. You really are a diamond of a human, and I feel so lucky you share your sparkle with me.

Have the best day. Xo

Merry Christmas to you and the family, 013!

Hey Reave,

Both yes and no… I was running beneficial insects in Los soil, but then I sprayed Safers one time on this plant and she comes down on New Years. I do have some mites on her now but I’m not spraying again on this one.
roger, you got them held back enough to harvest. Thats usually what I do to. I did manage to get rid of them one time but then summer came around again and they got into the tents. (I have thrips). I just keep them held back with neem in veg and ISO in flower but they still have over a month left to go so I was thinking about trying the safers even though I had been staying away from it.

Exactly Reave just enough to cruise into harvest. I’m so done with pests but apparently they like hanging out in my garden… go figure.

fwiw I prolly like Safers a tad more than Neem but I know it wasn’t very effective for me until I read where InTheShed mentioned the instructions…. to spray Safers on at lights out then next day at lights out rinse the Safers residue back off w/plain water….

I previously read the Safers instructions but then got stoned and failed to rinse it off - I’m such a bone-head sometimes!

Exactly Reave just enough to cruise into harvest. I’m so done with pests but apparently they like hanging out in my garden… go figure.

fwiw I prolly like Safers a tad more than Neem but I know it wasn’t very effective for me until I read where InTheShed mentioned the instructions…. to spray Safers on at lights out then next day at lights out rinse the Safers residue back off w/plain water….

I previously read the Safers instructions but then got stoned and failed to rinse it off - I’m such a bone-head sometimes!
Good morning bloke :)

Oiii you know that stuff I bought that I thought was neem oil but I think you said it’s soap? Omg it is soooooo good. I just had a look and all nits look dead.

Hey Mrs Doll,

all righty then that’s incredible!!! Now we are getting somewhere. So the dealio is your Searles concentrate uses same ingredient as our Safers Soap which is potassium salts of fatty acids whatevs all that bs means cuz idk.

But if it’s killing ’em then you are golden and that’s the one you need to rinse off 24 hours after application… prevents buildup keeps stomata open blah blah

:woohoo:

I’m so happy it’s working, but sorry about night shift :(

We keep on grinning til the weekend comes, with just a pinch between the cheek and gum…. Joe Walsh - ”All Night Long”

Yup that’s exactly how I left the freaky deaky fan with blue neon lightup undercarriage turned on. What a freaking spaz - it was on All. Night. Long.

yeah Amy’s safe for sure. it’s too close to harvest to worry about hermie stuff and luckily she was flying solo in grow room but man I was pissed, room was already glowing electric blue at 10:15am before the led lights came on

We keep on grinning til the weekend comes, with just a pinch between the cheek and gum…. Joe Walsh - ”All Night Long”

Yup that’s exactly how I left the freaky deaky fan with blue neon lightup undercarriage turned on. What a freaking spaz - it was on All. Night. Long.

yeah Amy’s safe for sure. it’s too close to harvest to worry about hermie stuff and luckily she was flying solo in grow room but man I was pissed, room was already glowing electric blue at 10:15am before the led lights came on
Oh damn! But yeah I think you're right, too close to harvest to really have any negative results. I can't wait to see the harvest 013!

Back
Top Bottom