Visualize Whirrled Peas: A Perpetual Garden By 013

Hey Mrs Doll,

all righty then that’s incredible!!! Now we are getting somewhere. So the dealio is your Searles concentrate uses same ingredient as our Safers Soap which is potassium salts of fatty acids whatevs all that bs means cuz idk.

But if it’s killing ’em then you are golden and that’s the one you need to rinse off 24 hours after application… prevents buildup keeps stomata open blah blah

:woohoo:

I’m so happy it’s working, but sorry about night shift :(
What is this rinsing off you speak of?

WHAT IS THIS RINSING OFF?!

:party: on 013! Happy New Year. :)

Thank you Mr. Shed, best wishes for you and the family in 2022 and I appreciate your kindness and support!

Happy new year my friend. @013
All the best for the new year. :high-five:

Stay safe
Bill
Happy New Year Bill & Stacy, Best wishes for an amazing 2022! I’m sure you both are happy to see 2021 in the rear view mirror

Happy New Years Henry! Be safe!

Happy New Year Mrs Krissi82 yes ma’am - thank you!

Hello Tinkerbell,

Full disclosure…. I read the instructions and I’m 840% confident zero data was retained by me.

However I recall one fine gent who shall reman anonymous that advised….. spray Safers Soap at lights out and then wait 24 hours and spray plant again with plain water to rinse Safers off at lights out…. so yeppers that’s ’zactly what I do.

And when I say a fine gent who shall remain anonymous…. I’m totes lying cuz if it works yes that was my suggestion all along - but if plants kick the bucket then it’s all Sheds doing…. :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

so glad you scored nugget about rinsing off…. questions? comments? observations?

what does the Searles product info advise on application / rinsing back off.…??

Did the mites all go boom boom or still using the main stalk for pole dancing?

Thank you Mr. Shed, best wishes for you and the family in 2022 and I appreciate your kindness and support!

Happy New Year Bill & Stacy, Best wishes for an amazing 2022! I’m sure you both are happy to see 2021 in the rear view mirror

Happy New Year Mrs Krissi82 yes ma’am - thank you!

Hello Tinkerbell,

Full disclosure…. I read the instructions and I’m 840% confident zero data was retained by me.

However I recall one fine gent who shall reman anonymous that advised….. spray Safers Soap at lights out and then wait 24 hours and spray plant again with plain water to rinse Safers off at lights out…. so yeppers that’s ’zactly what I do.

And when I say a fine gent who shall remain anonymous…. I’m totes lying cuz if it works yes that was my suggestion all along - but if plants kick the bucket then it’s all Sheds doing…. :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

so glad you scored nugget about rinsing off…. questions? comments? observations?

Feken 2021 took Betty White at the last minute.
Just couldn't go out quietly.
Thank you my friend from both of us. :love:

Stay safe
Bill

Oh no I’m sorry to hear about this, I looked around but I’m not sure who Betty was.

oh it’s my pleasure, you are top notch!!!
Good morning @013 hope you had a great night.
Betty White. :(
New Year's Eve, just before her 100th birthday.

Stay safe
Bill

Hello Tinkerbell,

Fuck me! I really need to just suck it up and read the motherfucking labels.

I will read it after work. I just read to the part that said soak the plants leaves top and bottom and clutched my pearls in horror and quickly drenched em. Before that I was lightly spraying the bottom of the leaf coz I’m a non direction reading fucking moron.

They stick to the backs of the leaves tbh.

I will read it after work. I just read to the part that said soak the plants leaves top and bottom and clutched my pearls in horror and quickly drenched em. Before that I was lightly spraying the bottom of the leaf coz I’m a non direction reading fucking moron.

Classic T. :laugh: :rofl:

Stay safe
Bill

Roger that Tra - happy to accommodate you :p

Searles link >>>> Searles label Searles label does not indicate product needs to be rinsed

however Safers advises to rinse the residue off…. Safers soap label

can’t find squat about King Hit Bug Boss product

both Searles & Safers have the same ingredients

I come here for the Tra Riot Show, growing weed is a secondary benefit
At least once a day I'm in tears laughing. :rofl:
Feken hilarious. :laugh: :rofl:

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom