Viva Las Vegas! Procyon 100 LED Grow Test

hows the bg tasting now? i just read through every single post on this thread starting from page one and i feel like a just watched a kickass movie

i want to live in your garden and smell the flowers all day
thank you for your grow journal, much information and ideas in here

Thank you RC.... It still tastes like heaven and hits hard... we really enjoyed this strain. I have a jar that we put in our library that will be opened next year some time ( unless it needs to be cracked earlier for some reason).. :peace:

Her kick is as good as she looks... We just cracked open a jar tonight, that has been curing for about 3 months... It just gets better with time...
Fly, yo gotta have a library, that way when you are telling a friend how good that Bg was and he says you are full of shit.. I say, oh yeah!!!!! game, set, match...... :cheesygrinsmiley:
here is what we are working on now... 3 month cure.
BG3mocure.jpg

BG3moncure.jpg

:roorrip::ganjamon::peace:

Hairy-scary!

Sweet, man.

+Reps for having the sense to give your sinse a good cure.

Hey man great grow as always...
I Love that you keep a library I myself have started one in a deepfreezer Have 6 half ounce jars so far. It makes me feel more of a conniseur lol.
:peace:

Is it a lumens issue that the LED lamp provides? You are getting strong leaf production but poor cellular division so as to build a strong central stem. Would you say that the LED is best for establishing seeds then moving to HID or HPS?

Is it a lumens issue that the LED lamp provides? You are getting strong leaf production but poor cellular division so as to build a strong central stem. Would you say that the LED is best for establishing seeds then moving to HID or HPS?

I recently bought some Led grow lights. Before I bought them I looked into the science behind them. Some LED grow lights only have two types of LEDs but plants require 4 different wavelengths of light to grow. If you want to get LED grow lights you need to get one with 4 different LEDs, otherwise plants will not grow will. The 4 types of LEDs being about 445nm, 475nm, 635nm, and 680nm.

There are other companies out there as well building LED grow lights with all the right wave lengths but I can only vouch that Guru Grow Lights Led lights work awesome so far. I might post pics at a later date.

The new LEDS are a whole different story now. Mine was 2ed Gen, so there is really no reason to even compare to the new LEDS out there now... :peacetwo:

The new LEDS are a whole different story now. Mine was 2ed Gen, so there is really no reason to even compare to the new LEDS out there now... :peacetwo:

:nicethread:
Very inspiring to say the least. would you care to share any insight on the new LEDs? Are you still using the LED for veg? only? I am planning to make a "veg box" and then finish outside. :slide:

Great thread, BEAUTIFUL ladies. Thanks for the great info, and a great site.:bravo:

I recently bought some Led grow lights. Before I bought them I looked into the science behind them. Some LED grow lights only have two types of LEDs but plants require 4 different wavelengths of light to grow. If you want to get LED grow lights you need to get one with 4 different LEDs, otherwise plants will not grow will. The 4 types of LEDs being about 445nm, 475nm, 635nm, and 680nm.

There are other companies out there as well building LED grow lights with all the right wave lengths but I can only vouch that Guru Grow Lights Led lights work awesome so far. I might post pics at a later date.

So how'd they work out? I'm lookin in to gettin some guru's myself.

Her kick is as good as she looks... We just cracked open a jar tonight, that has been curing for about 3 months... It just gets better with time...
Fly, yo gotta have a library, that way when you are telling a friend how good that Bg was and he says you are full of shit.. I say, oh yeah!!!!! game, set, match...... :cheesygrinsmiley:
here is what we are working on now... 3 month cure.
BG3mocure.jpg

BG3moncure.jpg

:roorrip::ganjamon::peace:

YOU are the reason I joined this site. You seem VERY knowledgeable, and I look forward to reading more of your posts. You've done a wonderful job with your entire progress & all descriptions & not to mention flawless images!
:goodjob:

Re: VIVA LAS VEGAS!! Procyon 100 LED grow test

Leds are ok to veg but thy will give a little bud not much
buddman52 thanks for bumping this thread. I wonder if the evolution of LED technology stands up to your statement. Based on the current LED journals on here, there is plenty of bud! :hmmmm: I have no first hand experience, but am leaning towards LEDs based on what I see here. Whatcha think?

Back
Top Bottom