Viva Las Vegas! Procyon 100 LED Grow Test

Got the OG's in the garden, they are going to need some TLC to get them back on their feet.. They aren't looking really happy right now...I am off to get some supplies, will have pictures of the little ones later. The IRIE garden just got a whole lot happier... :roorrip:

The DW was sized down and put into jars to begin the beautiful process of curing... I transplanted the OG Kush clones into 1 gallon containers. They came in rock wool,with clay pellets and in a basket. Hopefully they will start enjoying their new home... Here they are..
OGKushclonesnew.jpg

I will give the DW a week or two and give a smoke report and end this journal.... :peace:

Our temps here have been high and the humidity levels down. It sucked the moisture right out of the drying nugs.. 2 days hang, one day in jar, one day in brown paper bags then into jars they went. We have not smoked any yet, may have a little test session this weekend. They are smelling mighty fruity though....
picresizedDWclonedry.jpg

DWclonenug.jpg

:peace:

mmm Yummy. My old drying location was dry like that and I always feared they would get sucked dry too fast and not cure properly. I moved mine into the grow bedroom where its more humid and they seem to be drying a lot slower now and tightening up better.

Thanks you guys for all the kind words.. This last clone was a test, she was flowered @ seven inches and ended up just over 25". I should get between two and 2.5 z's.. Hopefully she will have more of a kick then momma did.. Thanks again everyone for watching, helping, and all your encouraging words.... OK, we will do final pics and smoke reports this weekend.. Peace, happiness, and good health to you all..... :peace:

You know, I was not sure how tall it would get. I had never flowered any that small, and I am very happy with how it ended up that. I actually figured it would be in the high teens low 20 area. I never would have expected 2+ z's either... I threw the BG clone in @ 12" so can't wait to see how she ends up...
So I have been going through Hash withdrawals since I finished the last batch. I just finished my first run on the newest batch ( grabbed all the smaller and not so pretty ones and threw them in the freezer) I am letting the 2ed run settle....Me likey the bubble hash............. :peace:

hah, hash withdrawls nice. I wish I was so fortunate. Good job on the journal man its been a while since I've been on. When I left the originals were just beginning to flower. So overall what do you think of the Procyon? Looks like you've had pretty good results thusfar. Well just stopin in to say hey. Oh yeah and great looking nugs as well.
Peace

Thanks for stopping by Dread, glad to see you back around...
I did three runs on the hash yesterday, the third run did not turn up much. I think I only processed around 1-1.5 z's.... I also did a small little tester with ISO for some hash oil... WTF, how do you get that shit out of the bowl... What a royal pain in the ass... I think my ADD kicked in and I put the bowl in the freezer to battle with another day!!!!..
The bubble hash-
Bubblehash2.jpg

Thanks you guys.... The hash is still drying. Took a little tester, gonna be some good chit...... We will be munching on some here soon too...
The Dream Weaver clone is better then momma strength wise but not as good tasting or smelling. She is a good daytime high, sociable, mellow, and clear headed.. I think the clone will get a bit stronger too as it continues to cure. it's not a one hit wonder or a two hitter quitter, but if you smoke a few more it hits pretty good.. The clone ended up between 50-70% ambers.. Letting it go further really helped in the strength department. The flush was good and the smoke is very smooth....... I have added a few seeds to the seed library, and won't be growing this one anytime in the near future..
Once again I want to than you all for checking it out and all the feedback. If anyone wants to know what I think of the Procyon, you are going to have to read the first half... Happy growing to all.....
picresizedDWCnug.jpg

DWCnugzoom.jpg

:thanks: :peace:

You got some beautiful buds out of this. Well done. And yeah - that bubble will spoil you all right. Not that you need more potency, but the hash can get better with age, if you find yourself with a little to stash away for a few months.:peace:

Thank you Freak....
That seems to be easier said then done. I will though, once I get enough...
Out of the three strains I will grow the bubblicious and the G-13/hash plant again.. I am hoping to get a stronger g-13 plant. The dreamweaver have been added to the overgrow seed stash.. The DW clone did turn out stronger then the momma, but still does not have enough of the benefits the GF is looking for...
The last pics and lets get this into the completed..
The BG, almost two months cure
BubbleGumcure.jpg

The Dream Weaver clone nugs.
smileDWC.jpg

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom