Viva Las Vegas! Procyon 100 LED Grow Test

I have eaten it before, but that was like twenty years ago. I am going to have to do it again, I think the GF will enjoy that... I think we will be eating some here soon.. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Cherma, you wash your 4x... I usually only do two times but maybe I will start doing it 3x. I use all the lower grade hash and the washed meds to make oil for cookies and brownies...

It totally looks like baby poop... Hell, all the colors match and everything... I can't wait to rip into that baby poop... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Wow! You got that right. I've seen just about every color poop and consistency ya got there this month already. ;-)

I think it was just under 2 z's of pure bud... I just put the hash on the scale and it weighs 34 g's and that isn't including the lower quality hash.. I have no idea how much moisture weight it will lose? I don't think I am going to press it, may just roll them into balls??? After I do some running around tomorrow I am going to eat a gram of it... :ganjamon:

Nice Irie just make sure that the hash is completely dry before you press or roll it. Hash can mold so fast its no bueno.

Not the "M'" word... I squished it together a little bit and flattened it out ( I just gotta play with it) and it is sitting out on a sliver of cardboard.... The higher quality is still pretty pliable and the others are starting to harden up a bit.. I kept the top three and am cooking with the rest. Any better ways to store or cure the hash would be appreciated..:peace:

Thanks guys for the info.. So I ate the g of 73 mic hash. It was a very nice body high, lots of peaks and very intense at times. I still have a nice happy fuzzy feeling high from it. The GF really liked it too. She said it took her mind of her pain. She is in rearranging the kitchen now... :cheer:

The DW clone is chugging right along. She looks just like momma.. Mom went to day 71 so she should be finishing here soon. Today is day 64 of 12/12 for her.
DWcloneday64lowernug.jpg

picresizedDWcloneday64.jpg

:peace:

Yeah, eating hash can be really intense. I like ingesting on occasion. I want to try soaking some buds in 190 grain and making a few mixed drinks. Never tried that but it sounds like fun. ;)

The foxtails on that DW are way cool. It's really a wild looking strain.

:peace:

Harry

Here is the top three pulled from the 45 and 25 mic bag.... I think I got around 25 g's of good and high quality hash from 2 z's..Seems kinda high to me, guess since it was a hash plant, kinda makes sense... ;)
picresizedHashG13bud.jpg

The Dream Weaver clone on day 66, she looks about 15-20 % amber, so still has a few days to go..
picresizedDWclonemainday66.jpg

close up
DWclonezoomtrichday66.jpg

Shes getting there, and I am just loving the hash, between eating and smoking, it is not going to last long. The GF likes to eat it better then smoking it.. :peace:

Holyshit I am a stoner to the tee... So I keep looking and playing with the hash thinking, there is no fucking way in hell that this weighs 18 grams!!! So I smoke some more of it and ponder for a bit, then I realize what I did... I just completely blocked out the decimal point... ( can we say STONER!!!!).. Sooooooo, that pic is actually 1.8 grams and I actually think I got around 3.5 grams.... Now it is all making sense... Yes, I did read my second quote three times out loud!!!! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom