Viva Las Vegas! Procyon 100 LED Grow Test

Very nice looking hashish. Quintessential Cannabis, it is. If I ever have a hash (manufacturing) plant (in 2021 when it's legal everywhere), that will be the name of my company. Look for it at your local farmer's market. :)

Does the hash plant hash have slightly mildewy (in a sweet fruity way) overtones?

Eating is good...a very sublime body high.

^:loopy:

The clone is moving right along, ambers are still changing over slowly. They say 60-65 days for flowering, so it should be any day now.. Here she is on day 69...
picresized_th_1235535025_DWcloneday69.jpg

nuggie shot...
DWcloneday69zoom.jpg

Once her ambers get the % I want she will be chopped..She is checked first thing in the A.M and before she goes to bed in the P.M. :peace:

Love those beautiful huge fat sticky calyxes. Those buds look hard as rocks!!

^:loopy:

The clone is moving right along, ambers are still changing over slowly. They say 60-65 days for flowering, so it should be any day now.. Here she is on day 69...
picresized_th_1235535025_DWcloneday69.jpg

nuggie shot...
DWcloneday69zoom.jpg

Once her ambers get the % I want she will be chopped..She is checked first thing in the A.M and before she goes to bed in the P.M. :peace:

Thanks McB. She just trips me out everytime I look at her... The citrus smell is getting quite pungent too... They should change the name to " Red Bull". Thats what the smell reminds me of, now if I can find a plant that tastes like vodka I would be set... Red Bull and Vodka, me favorite clubbing drink..
Slow, no, I do not use the Procyon for flowering, just Veg.... :peace:

Just a smaller version of momma.. I think her weight to height ratio will be better then moms, and hopefully she will be a little stronger too... The GF says that momma has come into her own and has gotten much better with the cure..

McB, the flavored vodka is much better in it.. I usually try and get a orange or citron... Van Gogh is my fav vodka for the time being..:peace:

The DW clone was chopped, it went 73 days in 12/12 and I will estimate the ambers @ 60-75% depending where you look.. The smell while trimming her made my eyes water it was so pungent... Looks like I will get a decent yield for a 25 inch plant... :peace:

that momma has come into her own and has gotten much better with the cure..
How many days to you find this takes?
I usually see the noticeable effects after the 6-7th day of drying and more so after the 3rd week, when most clorophyll has dimenished.

I would say usually around three weeks to a month seems to be when she notices the difference. The Gf was not fond of the G or the DW but has had a change of heart and now really enjoys those two. She likes to mix them into "salads".
On another note, looks like I might be the proud daddy of two Indica OG clones... I won't do the victory dance until I have them in my possession... :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

Thanks fly, I hope so... It is almost funny all the hair that ends up in the pictures.. I am surprised there is not a lot more though. I have dreads and have gotten all tangled up in a few of the plants more then once... I am trying to figure out how to have a little stash spot in the dreads.. :smokin::cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom