Viva Las Vegas! Procyon 100 LED Grow Test

Thanks you guys, all the good words are appreciated... She looks better then she smoke, she has everything but the Ummmmph the GF requires.. I am going to go for about 75% Amber's on the clone and see if it gives it that little extra kick.. The taste, smell and everything is just beautiful, just not quite strong enough.. It does make for a good mellow daytime smoke.. I am still using the Procyon for vegging, I have been putting the sprout under the 600 for 12 and then under the LED for 12 or on the lazy days they stay under the LED for 24 hrs. :roorrip:

Hi Be Irie!Everything looks awesome guy.That Dreamweaver bud is the coolest/funkiest bud I've ever seen.As always,wonderful grow. ;)

Thanks minus... I have not grown anything like it, the whole looks and structure of the plant.. I doubt I will grow it again, unless the clone shows me something that momma didn't...
The only time I go 18/6 is in the summer and that was with an 400 MH, I will run the LED 24/7 this summer.. In my experience the growth rate is stretch. I like to keep them as tight as possible, unless they are a stretcher by genetics... IMO the ones I have under 24 look stronger, and healthier. They may not be as tall, but I am ok with that... I just want big, tight,hard, crystal filled nuggies.... Thank you for the suggestion, and all are welcome.. :peace:

The clone is getting close. Most of the trim leaves are totally amber but the ones on the nugs are still not enough ambers for me to justify chopping. Maybe another week...Her flush was started last watering. So here is the DW clone on day 60 of 12/12
DWcloneday60main.jpg

DWcloneday60zoom.jpg

DWcloneday60closeup.jpg

The next grow babies starting life 2x Sensi Star, 1x Connie Chung and 1x LA Confidential.
Littleones1weekold.jpg

:peace:

DNA are my favorite breeder.. Everytime I get beans I get at least one of theirs.. I have always had good results with them until now. The hermie LA and the male ( which I do not mind one bit) and one of my Connie Chung's wouldn't crack.. That's all part of it though, and I have not a single bad thing to say about them... I just got some KushBerry that I will be growing soon they are fems though, It will be my first time growing a feminized seed.Actually, all my newest beans are fem'd.. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Cool Irie we are thinking of getting the Kushberry & Rocklock.:grinjoint:
When we can we will also get some Martian Mean Green.:slide:
I stopped by DNA and The Grey Area on our last vist to Amsterdam.:smokin:
We gave John a t-shirt from the good ole USA yes we smoked with the Chief.:roorrip:

Pan4

Fem'd seeds. I am interested in your ratio of Seed to Sprout. Then from sprout to actual Sexing. My fem'd seed of Nor Cal Indica went Hermie after 3 crops, but only 2 of the clones on their 3rd grow. I cloned them again and both came out 100% female with no Hermie. Weird huh. I dissed the Nor Cal indica strain after harvesting them last week.
Genetics, gawd I love what millions of Growers have accomplished over the last years.
As alway BeIrie, you professionalism and experience shared with so many amongst us is commendable. Job Well Done!:nicethread:

Thanks you guys...
Andy... DNA rule.. The Kush Berry is the first and only Fem from DNA that I have ordered. I have been waiting for it to come back into stock for months.
I tried to get the Recon last time but it went out of stock when I ordered, so I got the Connie Chung instead. The Recon, Martian mean Green and Rock lock are all on my to get list.
I am waiting for DNA Kush Berry, Sagarmatha Blue Thunder, Green House White widows and Rhinos and GH Alaskan Ice.... Oh, it's going to be a good year.....

Cherma, I am a bit nervous about the Fems.. I like to abuse the ladies and don't want to stress her out enough to hermie. Not sure if I should just let them grow how they grow or keep up with my usual routine of abuse. :peace:

Irie that's one heck of a list you have.:cool:

I will be fun to see some your strains we have very good list too.:slide:
I will follow your grow that's a given.:popcorn:
We currently have 16+ Fem'ed strains currently growing.;)
I don't think you can abuse as bad as we have on some of our's.:oops:

Good Luck.

Pan4

I finally made that bubble hash from the G-13... It looks like it turned out pretty good, and got a nice amount... The bottom four piles are from the second wash, top 5 are the first wash.. Ohh, can't wait for it to dry..:slide:
picresizedBubblehash.jpg

Gotta love the Bubble hash... :peace:

Wahoo! Sweet piles of baby poop....that bubble looks wonderful!

Cherma, I am a bit nervous about the Fems.. I like to abuse the ladies and don't want to stress her out enough to hermie. Not sure if I should just let them grow how they grow or keep up with my usual routine of abuse.
For years over here we had a "hermie" strain that was nothing but wahines ( Females) darndest thing.

But the Bubble my friend is what I too love the most. Good Job! I like to eat it while Bubbleating. For a few days after making Bubble I am still wobbly. After the 4th or so wash I strain the Black Bag one more time and then take a gallon or so of the TEA and use it as an "Iced Tea". It actually tastes similar to an Orange Pekoe Black Cut mix. But with a punch.
Still working on the last black balls of Temple Goo myself.

Have you every tried eating a little of that poop? :grinjoint:

I had a buddy who would laugh at us for smoking hash, coughing and gagging. He'd eat a gram or two and after an hour or so, he'd be red eyed and ready. ;)

:peace:

Harry

Back
Top Bottom