Viva Las Vegas! Procyon 100 LED Grow Test

No, you da man!!!!! Thank you Harry and Pan.... The two mains from the G-13 were cut this morning. It is probably 2/3 of the plant, the other 1/3 i will let go for a little bit more. The trichs were around 30-40% amber, and I will try and let the bottom go until they are 50-60%. So a few pics. Today is day 69 :cheesygrinsmiley:
G13andfriend.jpg

g13bong.jpg

g13mainsday69harvest.jpg

:peace:

That would be more then a feat. You would be "DA MAN of all MAN"The GF is not a fan of the hash smell and taste so I think it will be mostly mine.. I am going to make bubblehash, and oil for cooking, and smoke it.... I think a lot of it will go towards bubble hash..
G-13 next to the bubble gum
BGandG13hangdry.jpg

picresizedg13hangdrying.jpg

Everything is moving right along. I took the top off the Dream Weaver @25% or so ambers. That leaves me with the bottom halves of the DW and the G-13 for a few more days.
The bubble gum has turned out to be quite the kick in the ass weed. If I start my day off with it I am ready for a nap before noon. I like everything about this strain, the smell, taste, high, it is all good. With all the stems removed the BG weighed in between 5-6 z's. The main cola when striped down and stems removed weighed in at 52g. It is so sticky it is crazy... I am glad I pulled a clone from her..
Some pics
G-13 two top nugs. I sized them down after the pics, they are so thick I was worried about mold.
G13compare.jpg

BG- some cured for a bit some just dried (green)
picresizedBgcure2.jpg

picresizedBGcure.jpg

Curing nicely
picresizedBGcureclose.jpg

And my little itty bitty garden now. two halves and a whole.
littlegarden.jpg

Made some bubble hash with just trimmings. I was surprised at how much I got.. OK it's :roorrip: time!!! :peace:

Those are some gorgeous looking buds, Be IRIE. I'll bet they taste as good as they look.

I'm kinda surprised your GF doesn't like the taste of the hash plant. If it tastes anything like the old blonde lebanese or Temple Ball, it would have an outstanding taste (at least to me).

Harry

Thanks you guys.... McB.. I am really impressed with that plant, she is going to put out some good numbers for only being 28".. I have a few other G-13 beans that I will be trying here soon.. oh yeah, I cut the bottom of the DW. So that leaves the bottom of the G-13 left and that should be cut on wednesday or thursday. The flower room is looking so empty....I will be Boarding in Vail tomorrow...Deep POW.. :peace:

Now that its febuary and the temps dropped in my state, i can go snowboarding. As soon as i can get the $$ together that is. I went in december and they only had 9 trails open. Now they got all 33 baby yeah!

I know its been said time and time again but great haul Irie! That bubble gum looks absolutely superb! Ill be hitting Mount Hood while your in Vail. Enjoy!

Thanks guys.... We were able to search out some waist deep powder, just got anothe 10 inches last night and they are calling for more...Most of next week should be boarding... Doc, I have a good friend that Boards Hood.. I am trying to get him out here to do some real terrian.. Made some oil for cookies today going to make some cookies tomorrow.. The G and DW are still drying, I think they are both going to be good yields. That DW is going to double what I thought, turns out those little nugs are as hard as rocks.. I have a ton of golfball nuggies.. Here are a few pics, I will get smoke reports and dry weights as soon as they are ready.
G-13
G13zoom.jpg

Dream Weaver
DSC008071.jpg

picresized_th_1233329520_DSC00808.jpg

The boarding was pretty damn sweet, a little bit cold though.. We have not busted into the G or the DW yet.
The Bubble gum.
It's description fit it well. It is strong, psychedelic, enjoyable high. One or two hits and It is bliss. Seems to bring out some creativity, giggle fits, and just an overall good feeling. Hit it a few more times and you are on the couch watching cartoon network soon to be sound asleep. Everyone that has the chance to smell it just smile. fruity bubble-gummy sort of smell. She is a true joy to smoke. I will be growing Bubble gum again ( besides the clone going now). I put the new grow into 12/12 to try and keep things flowing. They are only 1 foot tall so it will be a bit more scaled down then usual. Looks like two of the three are female as of now. :roorrip::peace:

Back
Top Bottom