Viva Las Vegas! Procyon 100 LED Grow Test

I would be hanging on to this end trying to pull it back!!! :grinjoint: I sized down the big bud and put her in a jar.( not even going to take a chance with mold) Looks like the G will be closer to 70 days. I am going to start the flush mode on the Dream Weaver tomorrow. The Bubble gum is a crazy woman, new growth, new crystals, she loves all the light..
Bubble Gum- lots of new growth
BGday60.jpg

BGday60trichs.jpg

The Dream Weaver-
DWday60zoom.jpg

G-13 Primary
G13maincoladay63.jpg

Secondary
G13secondaryday63.jpg

Hope you don't get sick of the pics... I just can't help myself, and I am not working... :smokin: :roorrip: :peace:

Great Lookig Irie, You Have some great pics.Yours bud keep getting better and better.Keep it up.

Oh damn. That G13 is looking amazing with trichomes lining up like soldiers, and the Dream Weaver is almost scary alien looking....all foxtails and crystals. I can hardly wait to hear how those smoke. Beautiful results. :Rasta::woohoo:

Thank you Gentlemen, and Stizzle.:cheesygrinsmiley: The DW had 20 gallons run through it today. I am starting to notice some ambers starting to show. She doesn't look like she is going to be a big producer, but looks like she is going to pack a punch. Quality over quantity any day.. She is kicking off a very sweet/citrus smell. Makes the mouth water.. The DW @ day 62...You can see some ambers.
DWday62zoom.jpg

Her daughter on day 34 of 12/12
DWcloneday34.jpg

Family pic
DWanddaughter.jpg

Everything else is moving right along. Still a few more days for the G-13 and maybe the weekend for the rest of the BG.. :peace:

Thanks you guys..Yeah, that be momma...The clone was just a test and is 30 days behind. I flowered her at 7" and she is now 25".. She kinda surprised me. I have read good things about DW, I am looking forward to giving her a try..
:peace:

Well, we are getting close, looks like the G-13 will come down this weekend. The bottom half of the BG has almost doubled in weight and put on a ton of trichs since being trimmed down last week, I am telling you, she is a crazy woman... The DW is a week or two away. Some pics from this morning.. BG/DW-64 days the G-13-day 67
Crazy woman!!!!
BGday64zoom.jpg

picresized_BGday64closeup.jpg

G-13
G13day67.jpg

G13day67zoom.jpg

G13day67zoom2.jpg

And the next round vegging out...
picresizedLAmysday45veg.jpg

I think the BG is a good example of how important it is to let your plant go for as long as possible.. The trich production, the size it just gets better and better.. :peace:

Thanks you two... The GF has been hassling me to grow more LA Confidential, so two are LA and one is out of the mystery seed bag. Could be one of five strains... :peace:

OK, the fun has begun.. the bottom half of the Bubble gum was chopped this morning. I am very happy with that plant, it turned out well. The BG from seed to final harvest was 121 days, 65 of those in 12/12.
The bottom half of the BG, have a paper bag 1/4 the way full of the loose stuff.
picresizedBGbottomhalfhang.jpg

And probably the last pics of the G-13.. Tomorrow or Sunday is the day it goes down!!!! Here she is on day 68
G13day68secondary.jpg

picresizedg13day68primarytop.jpg

picresizedG13day68low.jpg

Her trichs are about ready to pop.... ;) :peace:

Great grow Irie!Been away for a bit but I'll be starting again soon.
Man......lookin yummy!

Back
Top Bottom