Viva Las Vegas! Procyon 100 LED Grow Test

Thanks much guys.... I love the LED light for vegging, want no part of it for flowering though.

Well, I noticed some ambers on the BG... Who would have thunk, so looks like she will go first..I flushed her with 20 gal. and will put her in flush mode. The DW is filling out slowly, I think she has a few weeks left. Today is day 55 for the G-13 and day 52 for the BG and DW..
Bubblegum
BGday52top.jpg

BGzoomday52.jpg

DW-
picresizedDWday52main.jpg

The G-13/Hash :cheesygrinsmiley:
picresizedG13day55tophalf.jpg

G13day55zoom.jpg

picresizedgarden1.jpg

and the next round...
picresizedlaledday32.jpg

Lots of stuff going on in there..... :peace:

I don't know which plant is more beautiful! They all look superb Irie great grow once again.

beautys!
seems like your really tuned in your skills:woohoo:
yah ive been movin and shit so no grows as of late :thedoubletake:
hopefully i will be up and running again soon
just seeing those girls make me drool and dream of simple times siting in front of a group of aromatic sugar coated greenery, and the day to day wait before harvest.

AGGG drool:yummy:

good growing brother
:peace: Shaggie

You all are way to kind... Thanks........
Holy shit the smell is overwhelming.. Every room I walk through I smell a different plant. The whole house smells like a skunk that has a fruity smell... a fruity skunk.....

As for favorites, Man, I am just so excited to try these.. All of them... Most of the way it was the G, but that damn bubble Gum is looking and smelling mighty fine.. The DW smells like an exotic fruit tree...

They were seeds, 2-LA Confidential ( the girl has been bugging me to grow some more of those) looks like I may have the two different phenos, and a seed from the mystery pouch.. I am trying to root some clones so I can sex them..
Thanks again guys for the reps, good words and keeping an eye on my grow... :peace:

OK, since we are down to days, I am going to keep snapping the pics... Today is day 54 for the BG/DW and 57 for the G.. The BG only has days left, the G might be around the weekend or so and the DW still has a few weeks( I think)..
The Bubble Gum-
picresizedBGoverday54.jpg

picresizedBGfullday54.jpg

BGinsideday54zoom.jpg

Dream Weaver
DWday54sidenug.jpg

DWday54nuggie.jpg

:peace:

You all are way to kind... Thanks........
Holy shit the smell is overwhelming.. Every room I walk through I smell a different plant. The whole house smells like a skunk that has a fruity smell... a fruity skunk.....

As for favorites, Man, I am just so excited to try these.. All of them... Most of the way it was the G, but that damn bubble Gum is looking and smelling mighty fine.. The DW smells like an exotic fruit tree...

They were seeds, 2-LA Confidential ( the girl has been bugging me to grow some more of those) looks like I may have the two different phenos, and a seed from the mystery pouch.. I am trying to root some clones so I can sex them..
Thanks again guys for the reps, good words and keeping an eye on my grow... :peace:
SO COOL I am the ironrider i cant seem to be able to post im old and very ill i get my med card in 2 weeks my grow room will be done soon i have 24 leds 50 watts each and 2 ufos 90 watts you have giving me hope that leds will work..great work to you ps i can only grow 12 plants,thanks for all your time IRONIDER

HI everyone I just learned how to post .I have been reading here for a few Months now I HAVE LEARNED SO MUCH THANKS TO ALL OF THOSE WHO POST. I WILL TAKE PICS OF MY FIRST GROW, BY LAW I CAN ONLY GROW 12 PLANTS SO I HAVE READ 6 BOOKS ON GROWING BUT 420 HAS A LOT OF MORE INFO THEN THE BOOKS ..MY BOOKS ARE VERY OLD FROM THE 1960 ,ANYWAY I HAVE BOUGHT 24 LEDS 50 WATTS AND 2 UFO LIGHTS I HOPE THEY WILL WORK FOR MY 12 PLANTS IF NOT, I WILL ADD A HPS NOT SURE WHEN I WILL BE DONE WITH THE GROW ROOM I WORK SLOW AND HAVE TO REST A LOT. BUT I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR HELP HAVE A GREAT GROW IRONRIDER

Ummm, OK.... Thanks everyone..:cheesygrinsmiley: I took a few branches off the BG for the GF. She likes them a lot less amber then I do, They are around 20-25% amber.. It also let me open up the lower sites to more light. She is getting really close... Everyone else is chugging right along.
G13 primary-
G13day58primary.jpg

secondary
picresized_G13day58secondary.jpg

Garden, snapped right before lights on.
picresizedIriegardenday5855.jpg

My Super crop job on one of my next grows.
SCmysteryplant.jpg

Thanks again everyone... :peace:

Back
Top Bottom