Viva Las Vegas! Procyon 100 LED Grow Test

Thanks guys..... I think they all should be done in the next 2-4 weeks... I am going to start my flush on the G-13 next week sometime. I think the BG will go second and the DW last... Hopefully they will spread it out a little bit, one a weekend for three weekends...... :ganjamon::peace:

A few shots of the Bubble Gum... She is really starting to stink the place up... a good stink that is..
picresizedBGday42main.jpg

picresizedBGday42closeup.jpg

BGday42top.jpg

BGday42lower.jpg

:peace::ganjamon:

Thank you Shag man...... So today will be day 48 for the G-13. I gave her a 20 gallon flush today, so, low dosage of organic nutes from here on out for her.She is just packing on weight and crystals...
picresizedG13day48secondary.jpg

picresizedG13day48zoom.jpg

G13day48primary.jpg

picresizedG13day48full.jpg

Dream Weaver day 45
DWday45zoom.jpg

Bubble Gum day 45
picresizedBGday45main.jpg

Both the DW and the BG are changing daily, both are packing on some weight now too. I may have to start their flushes this coming week. :peace:

Irie, WOW, what pictures to be honored to view and admire on a Sunday am or any other day. I am impressed by your G-13 strain. Best thing I can say to you is. JOB WELL DONE Sir Irie.

Thank you Cherma, The good words are appreciated..

Yep, you guessed it, more pics... Everyone is doing good, the BG is putting on weight and crystals. The DW is kinda tripping me out, she is growing differently then any others I have grown. The tops of all here buds look like small pine cones! It is all pistil and no leaf... :smokin: The G is moving right along, gaining weight and frostiness, no signs of ambers yet..So, today would be day 50 for the G and 47 for the BG and DW...
The BG-
BGday47sidenug.jpg

BGday47sides.jpg

Dream Weaver
DWday47top.jpg

G-13-
picresizedG13day50full.jpg

G13day50secondary.jpg

:peace:

Thanks you guys.. The G just gets prettier and prettier. I don't clone much, I am still wanting to try out some more strains. I did try to clone the G, but could not get them to root. The clones for the DW and BG ( 1 each) did root. I threw the DW clone into flowering @ 7" to see what it would do. It is now 25" and about 30 days behind it's momma. With my plant # limitations, it's tough for me to keep clones and still try out different strains. Oh yea, and I was successful with the breeding, so I will have more seeds from the G... Thanks again guys for all the kind words.. :peace:

holy shit IRIE! Beautiful Buds brother! Just thought id stop in and see how things were goin on 420 and your beauty's caught my eye as usual.
glad your still postin up!

:peace::rollit:

Ah those G seeds will bring you happy times for a long time. I would love to watch another one of these ladies grow big and tall. Great grow Irie.

Thank you Ms Fox, Doc, and Shag Master. Shaggie, glad to see you are still around, I was wondering what happened to you.. So, all the ladies seem to be doing well. The G and the BG are putting on some serious weight. The Bg is starting to lean from all the new weight, going to have to stake her soon. The DW is taking her time filling in, she has little tight nuggies. They are rock hard. I am not sure what to expect from her, she is growing much differently then all my others..So today is day 53 for the G and 50 for the DW/BG..
G-
picresizedG13day53full.jpg

G13day53zoomnug.jpg

DW-
DWday50main.jpg

BG-
picresizedBGday50main.jpg

picresizedBgday50low.jpg

:peace: to you all..

Like a baseball bat, when I walk in the front door... My little carbon filter is doing no good.. A new bigger one is on the "to get" list. We keep incense going, and lots of smelly candles on hand. The GF bitches about the "skunk" smell quite a bit ( puts a smile on my face every time she says something about it). I have had some fragrant ones in the past, but this is the stinkiest grow yet. :peace:

nice growin Be!! I was away a few weeks and BAM!!!! you got big ol colas everywhere. Right on.
Funny you mentioned the skunk, I got a new landlord last grow and she was convinced a skunk had taken residence under the 4-plex. lol I have a filter now but was venting into the attic befor.
How far from harvest would you guess they are? gonna be fantastic

Thank you for the reps and kind words fly...:smokin:
They are all supposed to be 60-70 days.... Thats not going to happen. The G is @ day 54 and there are no signs of ambers. They are acting like they are getting close with all the weight they have been putting on.I think two weeks for the G, three for the BG, and have no clue what the DW is doing or going to do. It still seems like it needs to fill in some more... It works out perfectly with the new grow as they need some more time still in veg.... So as you can tell by all that babble, I have no clue... Hopefully within the next 2-3 weeks... Wake and bakes get me everytime...
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom