Viva Las Vegas! Procyon 100 LED Grow Test

G13 primary-
G13day58primary.jpg

Thanks again everyone... :peace:

This is a very nice strain.

Did you grow this from seeds or clone ?

Thanks for sharing this beautiful picture.:nicethread:

You guys and gals ROCK... Thanks for the good words.... All of these are from seed. Looks like the BG will be ready this weekend. She is getting more and more frosty every day. The G only has sporadic ambers and is still putting on weight. All the branches that were not supported have snapped from the weight ( makes for good testers). The smell is just getting crazy, the house just smells so damn fruity... :peace:

Thanks you two.The G-13/hash plant is from a friend of mine, may have come from Mr. Nice seeds at one point in time. I also have some G-13/white widow beans from him.
The Bubble gum is one of the first seeds I ever got. It was from Nirvana, I think they call it bubblelicious.
The Dream Weaver is from Dutch Passion.:peace:

So it's feeling like a Bubble Gum day.. She gets closer and closer everyday.:smokin: So here she is day 57....
picresizedBGmainday57.jpg

picresizedBGday57zoom.jpg

picresizedBGday57nug.jpg

picresizedBGday57closeup.jpg

The BG and G-13
picresizedG13BGdays6057.jpg

G-13 teaser
picresizedG13day60primary.jpg

picresizedG13day60full.jpg

They are getting close. :peace:

Wow B. You're a master gardener. Great job well done. That G-13 sure has leafy buds. Hard to see the calyxes. Very interesting. Same nutrient regimen for all plants?

They just keep getting better and better!!

I have a feeling the BG is gonna be some real eye candy (and taste like it too). :smokin:

Mad skills and most excellent growing. They're really dialed in well. ;)

:peace:

Harry

AHHHHHHH! Looks like the G is starting to foxtail yeah? Man i cant wait for you to try them. They all look so amazing. This grow is truly inspirational. Great job be!

Thanks everyone, I appreciate all the kind words...
The G-13 has been fed with mostly organics, I tried GB,TB,Beastie,and cha ching and it did not like them. it was probably 90/10 org/chems.
The BG has been an even mix of both organics and chems and the DW has been mostly chems and some org's...
The G is getting some serious tumors ( foxtails) popping out... The G is going amber, so should only be a few more days for her. Gotta say, this has been my best one yet, everything really came together well. There were a few challenges on the way but it is going to turn out well. Thanks again everyone for watching, your words are inspiring... Peace to you all...

OK, let the fun begin..... I chopped the main and a few other colas off the Bubble Gum. It ended being almost half the plant. I dropped the lights and it is now showering the G and the rest of the BG with light. I think I will try to let it go another week or so depending on how it progresses. I may do the same thing with the G. I need a little more time for my vegging plants, and that Dream Weaver is showing no signs of being close. Here are a few shots of the BG and a G branch that was about ready to snap....
The main bud
picresizedBGmainday58harvest.jpg

Group shot
picresizedtophalfday58harvest.jpg

The rest of the BG
picresizedBGday58nomain.jpg

G-13 bender
G13day61heavy.jpg

Starting the New Year off right.... :peace:

Starting the New Year off right....

YEAH you are! Beautiful nugs Irie! Great job as always.

Thanks Doc... I decided to snap a few pics of the Dream Weaver. It is growing like none I have grown, not sure if it is the Genetics or if I did something wrong. I am going to research the strain more to see if I can figure something out. She is very lanky, but her nugs are solid, and lots of crystals, not many leaves.. So here she is on day 58..
DWday58full.jpg

DWday58main.jpg

Dwday58side.jpg

Almost looks like Afghanistan, Pakistan genetics or some mountain region?

Wow, that BG cola is outrageous!! :smokin:

Those buds look like sticky, gooey heaven. :smokin:

Yeah, the DW is wild. Your journals always show what can be achieved when excellent genetics are grown right.
Kudos for another great grow!! :rollit:

:peace:

Harry

I was hoping to get a g-13 into the NOM, but not sure if it would be ready.. After two days of hanging that nug weighs 74 g. So looks like it will end up just over two once it completly dries. We have some testers that we have been testing.:roorrip: It is going to be a hard hitting one, it already is. It is so sticky it is not even funny. I am going to stick a nug to the mirror and see how long it holds. You get sticky fingers everytime you touch it..
The bottom half of the BG is really loving the new light. All kinds of new growth, they are trying to make up for lost time.Everyone else is just chugging along... :peace:

Back
Top Bottom