Viva Las Vegas! Procyon 100 LED Grow Test

The G is almost ready to be smoked and the DW has a bit to go before biting into it.. A few pics of the cured or curing nugs.
The DreamWeaver. She is very pretty looking, and smells good too...
picresizedDreamWeaver.jpg

Bubble Gum- She is going to be the strongest of the bunch
BubbleGum3.jpg

G-13. Just coated with trichs.
G13trichs.jpg

The DW clone is doing good, coming up on 50 days of 12/12. Looks like I have a Male LA Confidential, and a female LA and mystery seed. So that gives me an LA, Mystery, and my BG clone for the next grow. I will collect the pollen from the male put it in the library.. :peace:

Be Irie, WOW is all I really can say dude :) This grow has been the best of all the grows I have ever seen ! You have green hands not thumbs ! Can't wait to follow your next one. U Da Man :) n

Thaks you guys... :thanks: I have found two premature seeds, if I would have seen them before I would have let that branch go for longer. I was hoping for a few fems possibly, we will see what turns up.
The Dream Weaver clone day 47 she will top out about 25"
DWday471.jpg

:peace:

I just figured out I need to work on my "controlled pollination" it wasn't quite as controlled as I thought. I now have g-13/hashplant X dream weaver seeds. I will try and grow a few here in an upcoming grow and see what happens. I haven't found any seeds in the BG though. I may just gather them and spread all the love around this spring...

G-13/hashplant- It has a very earthy smell and taste to it. The high is not as powerful as the BG but it is a much more functional high, not lazy, yet not energetic, kinda in between. It does have some nice peaks, times I will be saying holy shit I am smoked, then ten Min's later I am saying wow what a nice buzz. The girl is not a big fan of the taste or smell of hash, looks like it is all mine..... ;)
It is a good daytime,functional high. The bubble hash from it turned out really good and the hash to trim weight ratio was high.. Out of about 3 z's of trim and bud I got about 15 grams of quality Bubble. The lower grade hash was added to my oil for cookies and food... :peace:

The bubble hash will cure just like buds. It will get better with age, I'm thinking. I have some 3 months old...just keeps getting better.

Well, seems like the ole lady changed her mind on the hash. Seems like ours is much better tasting and smelling then what she had in the past. I pulled out 2 z's and put it in the freezer. Tomorrow will be bubble making day...This hash will be strictly nice, big, fat, G-13 buds that will go into the batch. The bubble gum keeps getting better as it ages.
The Dream Weaver clone is chugging right along just like momma did.. She is another looker too. She is really just a pretty looking plant. Here she is on day 51 of 12/12
DWcloneday51closerup.jpg

picresizedDWclonemainday51.jpg

DWcloneday51closeup.jpg

That hash should be some epic stuff. Wahooo!

I am sure it won't stack up to theirs.. I am getting better and better with the bubble bags and the last batch was the best so far. This next batch should be pretty damn good. I haven't made the G-13 bubble yet as I have been working on getting my grow area straightened out. I totally changed everything around, should be done here in the next few days...Looks like the woman will finally get her bathroom back, for now..... :smokin::peace:

The finish report and curing pics tell over a 1000 word BeIrie. I admire your patience & stance on taking your ladies to maturity. It takes practice and tolerance not to cut them early, or before their time. Being a fan of Bubble Hash it has spoiled me as much as every day scraping the black goo off my fingers from working the gardens.
I look forward to seeing your reorganized area.

Thanks Cherma and fly... All strains are kept seperate. The I # and log all the jars as to when they were harvested and the amber ratio and anything else I need to know... I am trying to narrow in what helps and has the best effect on the GF... The litte DW clone is starting to stink up the place... :peace:

I have to keep good records, otherwise everything would all be screwed up.. I would be giving her couchlock in the morning and the energy ones at night.. This bubble gum really makes us stoopid, it is funny as hell...
The Dreamweaver clone is getting close, I will start her flush tomorrow, and she should be done here in the next two weeks...
Dream Weaver clone day 56
Dwday56top.jpg

Back
Top Bottom