Viva Las Vegas! Procyon 100 LED Grow Test

Re: VIVA LAS VEGAS!! Procyon 100 LED grow test

Looks like the lamp is working well, slow but steady, which is cool. I'll bet this lamp would be great for those with limited height in their grow rooms.

Promotes stacked stumps. :smokin:

:peace:

Harry

I agree, Harry.... Seems like the nutes have helped out quite a bit, they just look happier. The sun leaves on the DW are way big and it is going to be another brick shithouse Indica...:cheesygrinsmiley: Here they are day 29..
picresizedLed29day.jpg

picresizedLEDday29.jpg

picresizedLEDday29on.jpg

is that a red n blue spectrum panel ??cuz its giving a puple lookin light... Ive heard that its great for veg state and also flowering.. it just has 100 led lights??..

Growing nice,nice dark color to the leafs.

Thanks guys and gals for hanging in there with me. They seem to be doing well, they are growing much better. The DW is 8.5" and the BG is 8". I put in some G-13s for comparison, they had ny MH fall on them so are a week or two behind the ones that did'nt. They were hurtin, took about two weeks to fully recover.. ( for some reason me and lights like to battle) Oh yeah, Kush, it is not a panel, and I think there is 56 LED lights in there. Ok, enough babble, here are some pics..Today is day 32...
Dream weaver and Bubble gum
picresizedLEDday32overhead.jpg

LEDS on the left, G-13 on the right
picresizedLEDday32G13.jpg

picresizedLED32daysG13.jpg

That's pretty good vegetating for 32 days under the LED. That LED looks like it's gonna work well for vegging.

Have you decided what you're gonna do about flowering? Are you gonna try using just the LED?

Harry

I like what I am seeing and think I may be able to coax some height out of the when I can get the LEDS their own little spot in the Veg room. It has performed much better then I expected thus far. It does not compare to a HID but we all knew it would'nt... I keep going back and forth on whether to try and flower them with it or not. I just don't think it will do good enough in the flower department for me and the size plants I like to grow. I guess I have a few weeks to ponder it.. They have grown 1/2" since yesterday at this time and they just look so happy. I supercropped the Bubble Gum and will see how it reacts. See what happens when they are feeling good, I come along and snap their necks just to see how they recover.. :ganjamon: Sorry if I am being vague, the Black Death has a pretty good hold of me now.. munchie timeeeeeeee.. IRIEEEEEEEEEEEEE :peace:

u could always go a few weeks into 12/12 with the led and then switch to an hps.......or experiment the whole way through........
im doing a ufo experiment with white widows on another forum...about 2+ weeks into 12/12 and they look pretty good.....

Thanks for all the suggestions guys... I pulled some clones off them yesterday and plan on sexing a clone to see if either one of the two are ladies.. If they are I will try and flower the mommas under the LED and flower the clones under the HIDS... They are doing well, looking really happy.. The Dream Weaver sunleaves on the 4th tier up are almost as big as my hand, they are much bigger at this point then the last one I vegged under HIDs.. OK, so here they are on day 36....
picresizedLEDday36on.jpg

picresizedLEDday36top.jpg

picresizedLEDday36side.jpg

:ganjamon::peace:

Hey Irie,

How much area does that procyon cover?

It said on their site 10 sq ft.. I have not had the chance to raise it up high to see what the coverage looks like.. I am running out of room and need to build a spot for them in the veg room. Then I will have all the height I need to do some tests. Now if I could just hold of the with the wake and bakes I might be able to actually get something done in the grow room..The black death just kicks my ass...:roorrip::cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom