VIVOSUN

Have you struggled with matching a grow tent with the equipment you need? Not sure which fan is right for your tent size or what size light you need to cover all your plants? We've got your back😍
We are releasing the VIVOSUN DIY Build Your Grow Kit page on our website that walks you through sorting all the equipment you will need to start growing with a new grow tent that will match your specific goals. 🔥
Also, we take an extra 3% off your entire purchase when using this program. That’s in addition to our other promotions!💯
Check the link in Bio to find out more!👆
论坛0922.jpg

Have you struggled with matching a grow tent with the equipment you need? Not sure which fan is right for your tent size or what size light you need to cover all your plants? We've got your back😍
We are releasing the VIVOSUN DIY Build Your Grow Kit page on our website that walks you through sorting all the equipment you will need to start growing with a new grow tent that will match your specific goals. 🔥
Also, we take an extra 3% off your entire purchase when using this program. That’s in addition to our other promotions!💯
论坛0922.jpg
Wow, what a great idea. @VIVOSUN really are light years ( get the pun?) ahead of the competition.

It’s a great setup, wish I had one or two.lol
I feel like Im having an illicit online affair with its product page lol. Im just over there constantly looking at it.
Theyve started selling the light in 2 and 4 packs as well now and they look super nifty linked up. So now Im like "ok get 800.00 or so together for the 4 pack and borrow someones 4x4 by 7ft and grow me a bunch!" hahahaha not happening but dream hard!

Going to be begging @LKABudMan for recipe help either way I think lol

I feel like Im having an illicit online affair with its product page lol. Im just over there constantly looking at it.
Theyve started selling the light in 2 and 4 packs as well now and they look super nifty linked up. So now Im like "ok get 800.00 or so together for the 4 pack and borrow someones 4x4 by 7ft and grow me a bunch!" hahahaha not happening but dream hard!

Going to be begging @LKABudMan for recipe help either way I think lol
The $$$ I have to come up with for my greenhouse, light + to heat is crazy. I’m now considering a 48x48x60 tent and the @ MedicGrow Mini-Sun 2 320W but I don’t want it in my house. Smh Idk?

The $$$ I have to come up with for my greenhouse, light + to heat is crazy. I’m now considering a 48x48x60 tent and the @ MedicGrow Mini-Sun 2 320W but I don’t want it in my house. Smh Idk?
Yeah I wouldnt know either lol :passitleft:

论坛0922.jpg
That would be kool

Back
Top Bottom