Mars Hydro TS1000 Grow Tent Kit Looking For Tester

Winner Announcement :hippy:
Hello everyone, it's an exciting time. As of now, the number of posts within the validity period is 224. Thank you all for your active participation.
Let's reveal who the winner is!
#216 @HPS Only :woohoo:
Congratulations to @HPS Only ,please send me your shipping information via PM!
If you have time, please write a grow journal for all our participants to show your prizes.
Thank you all again for your participation! Hope you have a great summertime.:thanks:
By the way, another one of our giveaways is in progress. Click on the link to participate.

Hello everyone, it's an exciting time. As of now, the number of posts within the validity period is 224. Thank you all for your active participation.
If you have time, please write a grow journal for all our participants to show your prizes.
Thank you all again for your participation! Hope you have a great summertime.:thanks:
By the way, another one of our giveaways is in progress. Click on the link to participate.

Your video has been eaten by a dragon.

Congratulations, @HPS Only - looks like you get the chance to add a qualifier to your account name, lol. And thanks to Mars Hydro for doing the giveaway. Hard to believe I forgot all about it, lol. Well, I have one of those lights, still in its box. Maybe I can build something out of cardboard, tape, and hope. I can probably come up with the first two, at least ;). You might be the sponsor that has been here for the longest continuous time! And you've put up with my suggestions all along the way, even back before you changed the company name. Even implemented one or two, I think. Thanks for supporting our forum.

Damm so close but congrats man hope it goes to an amazing cause and use

Congratulations @HPS Only :woohoo: .
Kind of ironic, hehe.
Now you have a great LED to show off.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Oh no. Don't know why, the screenshot is below. :high-five:
1653722822721.png
420Magazine TS1000 Set winner No.216.png

:thedoubletake: I can't believe!!! :yahoo:

Yesterday night, right before sleep, wanted to check the magazine from bed, but I was kinda wasted and said to myself, nah, check it in the morning @coffee as usual.

So here I am sitting at the morning splif and coffee checking magazine to see that I won, yuhuu:yahoo: I had no hope to be honest, havent win something that big ever! :slide:

>>>> I think even my neighbours knows this morning joy, as I yell a big "WHAT?!?" when I saw it<<<<

It will be a pleasure to test the whole grow kit and write my review after that.

I will start a new journal as soon as the kit arrive.

Thank you @Mars Hydro for the chance to test the #marshydrogrowkit.

You rock! :headbanger:

Thank's all the members for kind words! :Namaste:

Yesterday night, right before sleep, wanted to check the magazine from bed, but I was kinda wasted and said to myself, nah, check it in the morning @coffee as usual.

So here I am sitting at the morning splif and coffee checking magazine to see that I won, yuhuu:yahoo: I had no hope to be honest, havent win something that big ever! :slide:

>>>> I think even my neighbours knows this morning joy, as I yell a big "WHAT?!?" when I saw it<<<<

It will be a pleasure to test the whole grow kit and write my review after that.

Congrats HPS I know you'll put that kit to good use... And hopefully your day stays as good as the start.

Morning surprise :high-five:

Congratulations HPS!!! I'd say enjoy it but I already know you are beaming from ear to ear!

One more question. :high-five: Mars Hydro All-in-1 grow tent has many accessories. What other accessories do you think are necessary for planting? Looking forward to your good advice. :thanks:
View attachment DSC_021537.JPG

One more question. :high-five: Mars Hydro All-in-1 grow tent has many accessories. What other accessories do you think are necessary for planting? Looking forward to your good advice. :thanks:
View attachment DSC_021537.JPG
Now that will be nice to team up with nuts producers and have the option for a full kit, including nuts and medium.
So all the grower has to do is to get some good genetics (clone or seeds) and begin the journey along with
View media item 1870373
:Namaste:

I would say nutrients and than maybe spray bottle to go with the pots and trillis nets and wat not
Finding a good supplier of nutrient solutions is not an easy task. But we will try our best. :thanks:

Few days later....
#marshydrogrowkit from @Mars Hydro just arrived today
View media item 1871141
Well packed, each item individual, each item with it's box, secured with foam between and inside boxes.
The Grow Kit
View media item 1871143
View media item 1871142
I'm gonna talk more about this #marshydrogrowkit in my future journal so stay tuned! :Namaste:

Thank you @Mars Hydro for this chance! :slide:

Thanks all members for kind words!

Keep em big and green! :Namaste:
Looks good my man congratulations again :)

Back
Top Bottom