Voodoo's 600W Top Fed Rdwc SCROG Random Strain

Thanks guys! Happy sativa day to you all too. I've released all tie downs now and letting them stretch its hard to just sit back and hope for growth but that's where I'm at. I've increased them to full manufacturers dose 10ml/L they just seem to be loving it no burn or wilt. I can see the restrictions of the screen now just doing a trim on a couple of shade leaves that were obtrusive was made that much harder, but nothing I can't overcome.

Just snuck another peek at the girls its really starting to look like a crop not just 4 little stems. This veg seems to be taking forever, I'm excited as all hell and can't wait turn turn these babies to flower! Another couple days ill be at screen height then it'll only be a short stint until its mostly full then...

:cheer::cheer::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::morenutes::morenutes:

On a side note, a few pics of my dragons one of my many other hobbies.

IMG00084-20110107-1817.jpg

Tito my bearded dragon.

IMG00073-20110107-1812.jpg

My ornate crevice dragon enjoying a bath.

Ok 5 days since the last photo should I be considering turning these in the next 4-5 days? Im thinking this screen is gonna get filled in the next 4 days???

IMAG07596.jpg

POW!

IMAG07606.jpg

POW!

IMAG07615.jpg

The soil plant is lagging now even with the recent repotting.

IMAG07575.jpg

IMAG07535.jpg

My uber ghetto bubbler experiment and the results after two weeks. No chems or clonex straight tap water aerated to all hell clone stems simply cut and split and dangled an inch in the water, no wilting, no dome, fantastic! Just to really test its temperament, this is on its third lot of experimental clones (this pic is the second) no water change, no clean, simply topped up i just put my tipped ends from my mother in there and they keep growing LOL . Now that I have played with this when I need some good starts I may create a better setup... time willing.

Bro, your ghetto cloning results are better than my homemade aerocloner, KICKASS!!!! :laugh:
Goodshit SW, that's some cool stuff to see! Just goes to show ya less is better in some situations!!
And for the scrog scrren, you do look good about now to start the stretch, remember they are going to jump 2x the size in most cases, so it looks like it will fill very nicely :blunt:
+reps, :peace: CA

Happy Tokesday SW:)
My first scrog I did I Didnt set the screen until the 3rd day of 12/12 and it filled pretty quick with the stretch. for the 2 to 3 week period I managed to train them with a even canopy and although the tops only got maybe 5" tall I got near 5 Oz from 2 plants.
if that helps:)

Too true CA less is almost always enough I didn't find any success in hydro until I lernt that. The bubbler is great I have found my preferred method, kicked rockwools ass for time and health although I started this crop in r/w.
Well I guess its time to get some bloom chems then and turn this baby. I'm thinking of getting the cyco product for flower any one used them?

Happy Weednesday SW:)
Id like to get around the 12oz mark 3 per plant should be achievable. Hopefully that's not being too greedy for my first grow.
that should be no problemo. my second scrog got me just shy of a 1/2 lb from two plants. Alot of it strain dependent and total grow time:)

Happy weednesday all!
I finally got my EC meter, Ph meter, lux meter and scales in the mail :cheer:
The Ph meter was a few points out and needed calibrating luckily I had some fluid on hand, as did the scales again luckily a friend had some calibration weights..
Id been running blind off of the manufacturers directions @ 10ml/l for the past week or so as my old ec meter only went to 1.99.I was a ittle shocked when it read 3.2ec 1600ppm. So I did a quick test sample of fresh nutes @ my current dose and it read 3.2ec. so obviously my ec is stable after 6 days since last change.
The lux meter is super cool it really gives you an accurate measure of the lux in certain areas of your garden.
For example in the centre of my screen with my light set at 16 inches above, Im reading 38000 lux where as 22 inches below I am only reading approx 18000 lux and at the very edge of my 1mx1m screen it is a low 5000 lux. I say low at 5000 but my 48w cfl is only putting out a max of 2000 lux and an average lit room will be 75-100 lux.
anyhoo a very interesting little gadget for gauging lux. I realise that lux is only a small part of correct lighting but interesting none the less.

Thanks for the confidence fishy I just really wish I had some experience to compare to then id have a better idea how much stretch to expect etc.
How do you all go about turning to 12/12 when do I change light hours light spectrum and nutes? Am I best to slowly blend into the flower nutes perhaps 50/50 for a week or something? I was thinking of keeping the mh on12/12 and maybe a blend of nutes for a couple of days to try to limit the stretch and then swap to the hps and back to full flower nutes??? Or do I just smash it all at once and shock it into flowering?

Thanks for the confidence fishy I just really wish I had some experience to compare to then id have a better idea how much stretch to expect etc.
How do you all go about turning to 12/12 when do I change light hours light spectrum and nutes? Am I best to slowly blend into the flower nutes perhaps 50/50 for a week or something? I was thinking of keeping the mh on12/12 and maybe a blend of nutes for a couple of days to try to limit the stretch and then swap to the hps and back to full flower nutes??? Or do I just smash it all at once and shock it into flowering?
I don't have a MH bulb Just the HPS but I have read on here of folks that do have the MH do just what you mentioned of using that bulb for the first week. as far as nutes do what the manufacturer recomends I just switch to the bloom nutes my self.

Sounds like a good plan to me:)

Looks wonderful SW and Happy Friedday Too:)
I don't grow Hydro so I really can't suggest much in the way of additives other the maybe some Super Thrive:)

Back
Top Bottom