Voodoo's 600W Top Fed Rdwc SCROG Random Strain

Re: Voodoo's 600W top fed rdwc SCROG random strain.

A Fine Skunkday to you SW!
I have snapped many as you have done and almost all healed with out a problem:)

Oh well at least I know I'm not the only one to have pushed the bending a touch too far.
Any suggestions on when to turn and how full the screen should be? I know it will depend on strain and the stretch on turning it. But any general rule of thumb? Being that it is my first scrog first time hydro and alot of other firsts I'm not really sure, I don't want it out of control!

Thanks king john :thanks: Obviously id like the ideal 1mx1m full screen with a foot of buds poking through but ill take what I can get :cheesygrinsmiley: A grow buddy just had a strain that he vegged 3 wks and it took over his closet so I'm just wary of the boom that occurs after you switch to 12/12. The girls are doing great! I went in and spread and tied them a little. They are really getting some coverage now so almost time to get the screen on them. They are drinking hard and nutes and ph are relatively stable. They seem to alternate drinking and feeding but over a couple of days the ec seems to remain stable. Still waiting on my nutrient wand for hopefully some user friendly water testing.

Happy Munchday SW!
yes what KJC said. I have found that the first 3 weeks of flower will fill a screen pretty darn fast as long as you don't try to kill them like I did :)

Ok folks so I think I just did my last tie down, they have spread out nicely. I ll now let everything leg out a bit until it hits the screen (which I still haven't constructed). I have one little struggler that was put in last but shes finally starting to stretch out a bit and may need a little tlc along the way. I also have a clone from a bubbler experiment that went extremely well so I have put that into soil to use as a bit of an experiment/comparative.
The broken stem has healed nicely and you can feel a large knot forming under the tape.:thumb:

IMAG07225.jpg

IMAG07243.jpg

IMAG07253.jpg

IMAG07265.jpg

IMAG07274.jpg

Actually I found that if you give 10" minimum you will have better luck. you need room to gently bend them around. if you make it to close the stems are not as flexible and snap easy. you don't want that. Also try to do the majority of your training a hour after watering or first thing in the morning or when lights come on.
BTW Happy Tokeday SW:)
I'm guessing I can set the screen as low as I want as long as I can get my hands under the screen?

Evening all!! I gave the girls a good flush tonight and replaced with 50L of fresh solution with 1ml/L h2o2 and 7.5ml/L, 3/4 strength of a basic one part hyd fert called ag-grow (was running 5ml/L, half strength) its exceeding my ec meters max of 1999 us/cm( wand is coming), my tap water is 500 us/cm am I pushing it too far? It has shown absolutely no burn recently nor deficiency I guess. Ill keep an eye on them for a while.

A Happy Friedday to you SW:)

The clone in the soil to the left in top pic is giving a real indication of soil vs hydro growth. It had a good root system started before the clone at the front left of dwc but is quicly being overtaken.
They still have a good 3 inches or so before reaching the screen but they already have a good spread so shouldn't take long to fill once they get there.

I like it SW!
Happy Sativaday:)

Back
Top Bottom