Welcome to da Shack!

tad under $3k......
By the sound of things PriceGougeEveryone's cannabis tiered pricing is going to hurt them long term.

If anything they should be catering to customers with a large and steady demand, especially if we agree to use the bulk of the power during their low demand hours.

If anything they should be catering to customers with a large and steady demand, especially if we agree to use the bulk of the power during their low demand hours.

where's that bridge I been tryin' to sell.....

where's that bridge I been tryin' to sell.....
i hear the old bay bridge will be available for a good price soon....

Seems like there's a lot of growers that wont be paying those high bills anymore. the amount of used equipment for sale is astounding. rather than embrace growers as consistent commercial consumers, PGE went with the shortsighted "rape em while we can" business plan.
:welldone:

i hear the old bay bridge will be available for a good price soon....

:rofl:

Seems like there's a lot of growers that wont be paying those high bills anymore. the amount of used equipment for sale is astounding. rather than embrace growers as consistent commercial consumers, PGE went with the shortsighted "rape em while we can" business plan.

Lots of competition here...

Lots of competition here...
Unfortunately, not in the power biz!

The market competition is driving down profits at the very same time PGE keying in on how to really ream bigger growers. PGE needs to find out how to keep these good customers paying for that electricity, even if its less/KW, than see them shrink or go green(house).

Any way, nice grow. I hope you can make some tweaks and make it financially equitable again real soon!

ouch.. that really sucks,, almost $95.00/oz for electricity alone.. (on your 2lb head stash that is,, ) hopefully you got more than that to help offset the electricity..

the yield was very disappointing.....

For the last 3 years I have been growing commercially. Not big amounts, just enough to help me make the house payment. Now that real estate is in the toilet, the house is $300k underwater. Bear in mind that this house aint nothin' special...late '50s post war tract home in a not that great neighborhood. So I came to the decision that it's not worth trying to hang on for who knows how many years it will take just to get back to zero equity. This is why I have shut down the commercial op and am either going to get a loan mod or short sale and start over. Kinda long winded answer to your question, Alex. But I will always grow for personal use, just won't have a need to grow for awhile as I'm keepin 2 lbs of GDP for myself. I do have 8 plants outdoors on the side of the house, which is how I started growin' in the first place.

I do want to thank you Alex, and everyone else that stopped Da Shack!

:peace:

when you put it like that hogg its easy to see why you have packed in the comercial side, been a big help to me too mate, so thanks, iv just started a new thread with my eutopia haze clones. would be realy great if you could pop by now and again and and input your great knolege, thanks hogg, the link is below

Wow thats outrageous! I was using the same amount running a four bedroom home with kids and three 1k lights and the bill was only $400 per month.
WTF I heard PG&E was ridiculous but that borders on criminal. A 5 tier system?? Do you reach higher tiers by increased usage or at certain hrs of the day are rates higher?
God Bless you Hogdady. With energy bills that high we need to be.

:nicethread:+Rep and 5 Stars:welldone:

Dude i was just on the Phone with those bastards..they explained the same system to me my baseline is only 400 kwh per bill dam crook's...Hog you reached 2500 kwh is a billing cycle?

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

i HAVEN'T POSTED ENOUGH TO PM YOU, SO...

Great grow man.

I am a real estate broker of 20+ years. i SAW THE RE CRASH COMING 3 YEARS IN ADVANCE. KNEW IT WOULD BE THIS BAD- PROBABLY GET WORSE, TOO.

It ain't coming back any time soon. If you can take the hit and turn around and buy elsewhere, go for it. The banks are reluctant to work a fair deal with the home owner.

Two things to get the elect down- LEDs and Solar.

Back
Top Bottom