Welcome to da Shack!

Here is what I am trying to do. I have removed the sheetrock and some wood to have a path to pull air from under the house.

S6300665_1600x1200_.JPG

Then I made a wood cover and mounted the fan and ducting to it.

S6300667_1600x1200_.JPG

Next I will run the 10" insulated flex ducting to the intake side of the room. Going to have to build a plenum out of cardboard. I'll follow with some more pics as I get there.

Some fresh pics of the girls...

S6300670_1600x1200_.JPG

S6300671_1600x1200_.JPG

S6300668_1600x1200_.JPG

S6300672_1600x1200_.JPG

jesus hogdady uve been a busy man, great d.i.y with the air intake, guess im lucky in a way that i live in england (the coldest country on the planet lol) and i can just pull cold air from my loft space and that is doing the trick at the mo :) the plants are looking great hogg :) whats your expected flowering time on these strains? also in one of the piks it looks like uve got a plant wrapped around your hps lol im sure thats just camera angle though, if you keep growing these forests the planet wont have global warming issues anymore haha

jesus hogdady uve been a busy man, great d.i.y with the air intake, guess im lucky in a way that i live in england (the coldest country on the planet lol) and i can just pull cold air from my loft space and that is doing the trick at the mo :)

I'm 55 years old, work 40-50 hours a week at my job, and then try to keep up with the plants and room mods....:trance:

the plants are looking great hogg :) whats your expected flowering time on these strains?

Should be about 9 weeks...:smokin:

also in one of the piks it looks like uve got a plant wrapped around your hps lol im sure thats just camera angle though, if you keep growing these forests the planet wont have global warming issues anymore haha

There's a couple of the Hindu Kush that are towering over the rest....may have to supercrop 'em.....:grinjoint:

awsome room you have there Hogdady!! Plants look great!!! I`m late but I`m here, peace : )

welcome back! I haven't seen much of you lately. thx for stoppin by da shack! :grinjoint:

Thanks brother!, yep I was away for a bit but I`m back in action, I`ll be checkin on yer grow, oh and by the way, I started trimmin that low growth a while back and have had great results, peace!

Thanks brother!, yep I was away for a bit but I`m back in action, I`ll be checkin on yer grow, oh and by the way, I started trimmin that low growth a while back and have had great results, peace!

:smokin:

I received some unwanted news today. I was reviewing my latest energy bill (always painful), and noticed something. My energy provider (Pacific Graft & Extortion) charges per kwh, based on a 5 tier system. Lowest kwh is your baseline, and as you exceed your baseline, the kwh prices go up for every tier. Well, the bulk of my energy usage occurs in the 5th tier (300% over baseline), which, up until last month, was $.41 per kwh. So now I see that all 5 tiers have gone up in kwh rates, with the 5th tier now being $.49 per kwh! For 2404 kwh, my bill was $1033! :whoa:

I'm 3.5 weeks into flower and have lots of small new growth near the bottom. Think I should remove this?

if it's small, it isn't using much energy anyway....

OUCH!!!!!!! You need to offset your usage, solar panels or a wind turbine, quick payback since you use so much : )

looked into solar, but I am not sure at this point that I will be able to keep the house....

If your on a tier system then its based upon the amount of people in your household. I think you may have to up that amount, to help cut that bill down. My power is based that same way. They had me with less people in my house then I really had. Once I did the adjustment, my bill dropped down on an average 25-30%. Just a thought..

(Oh and if and when you can please stop by and vote on my new thread:thanks:)

If your on a tier system then its based upon the amount of people in your household. I think you may have to up that amount, to help cut that bill down. My power is based that same way. They had me with less people in my house then I really had. Once I did the adjustment, my bill dropped down on an average 25-30%. Just a thought..

This is from PG&E's Baseline Quantity rate manual:

"Though baseline quantities vary by territory, season and customers' heating sources, baseline rates are the same for all residential customers on the same rate schedule - regardless of the size of individual homes and number of occupants."

Apparently, I am stuck with the current baseline allowance.....

Thanks for stopping by and voting. I cant believe the message from the power co. That such BS. Gotta plan? maybe lower wattage lights on movers? Thats a hard call brother.

only plan at this point is to keep payin the bill......:surrender:

Back
Top Bottom